NOW PLAYING thread

out of curiousity, since this thread is always the most active on top of the new posts....

dya post this so others should see what u r listening to? if so, why is that?

or dya post to promote a certain song/band?

or whats the reazon?

cuz it takes a bit of determination to come in here everyday and post in this thread only when u got the "now playing" function activated on every regular post/thread u wanna make, and many of the posters i never seen active in any other threads but in here, so i guess it must be quite important for zum... quite fascinating syndrome...

@Anders: My main reason for posting in this thread is that it seems more condusive to discussion about said songs/bands than if you just mention it in the 'Now Playing' part of a regular post. Also, this is better because this is a thread specifically for Now Playing songs, and so any discussion that follows will be on-topic, whereas if a discussion about a Now Playing song arises in, say, the 'katatonia collection' thread, it's off-topic and more likely to derail the whole thread. Not saying that it would definitely derail it (and definitely not with the 'katatonia collection' thread), but I've seen it happen with threads before. Here you can say, 'NP: VINTERSORG - A Dialogue with the Stars -- this is such a great song, and Vintersorg is awesome, does anyone else agree?' and that's fine, but elsewhere it's just off-topic.

Hope that helps. ^_^
Anyway, NP: VINTERSORG - Cosmic Genesis

I post on the thread just cuz I'd like to see how many posts we can do before it's buried and never recovered. All songs I post here are what I'm listenin to at the moment...

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

As for me, I post here because I like to know what other katatonia fans are listening to right now and, it's great to -so to speak- know about different kinds of music. Dunno...

Primal Fear: Nuclear Fire.
Ozzy Osbourne: No Rest for the Wicked.

I dont post here very often....but I like to check it out once in awhile just to see what other Katatonia fans are listening to.....and this thread is kind of for that specifically so I dont have to look through other threads to find that info......