Now Playing...

Mistress H said:
In Flames : Come Clarity (at f@*%$£g last! last time I pre-order from Amazon :hotjump: )

Wish Anders would stop doing the clean/growl/clean malarky, it is predictable, tired and he doesn't have a strong enough voice for all the clean parts. That said it is much better than STYE :)

heh you gotta admit though, the clean vocals are alot better on CC then those last 2 records.

Lee_B said:
Necrophagist - Epitaph (Man, these guys can play. I hate those generic solos though)

As hell. They're really awesome, but indeed those solos get a little bit boring after a while.

Lee Hope ya don't mind me asking,why are you learning Italian?Are you and yours planning on a trip to Italy? :)...or are you gonna write a song In Italian?..:err:

Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony...

Angeleyes Part II said:
Lee Hope ya don't mind me asking,why are you learning Italian?Are you and yours planning on a trip to Italy? :)...or are you gonna write a song In Italian?..:err:

It was part of my New Year's resolution. I bought some Italian CDs a long time ago and never bothered to listen to them much. Now I have enrolled myself into an evening class and I go every Thursday to learn so I'm taking it a lot more seriously.

Why Italian? Well, no particular reason really. I've only ever been to Venice before and from what I understand the dialect there is much different from the rest of Italy. I suppose it's just another string to my bow. :)

NP: Expulser - The Unholy One