Now Playing

lol tbh i barely know the name of the songs on that album . i always listen to the whole thing all together and never check which song is being played and i 'll very probably keep things that way . all the songs flow perfectly and smoothly and keep the atmosphere tight and i can't imagine listening to them out of their context :p

Speaking of KI.....

Devin Townsend - Trainfire :lol:
:D

Just got Accelerated Evolution, loving it.

My favorite is still Ocean Machine. - "Seventh Wave" is a fucking epic track.

sure !! Ziltoid is hilarious and spoooky , Synchestra is a great album too and Terria is immense . there is almost nothing i hate about DTP / DTB , my less favorite is Physicist due the production but it s a cool album too imo .... Devin is a king .:worship:

Just got Accelerated Evolution, loving it.

My favorite is still Ocean Machine. - "Seventh Wave" is a fucking epic track.

OM is a work of a genius . the death of music is just godly .

OM is a work of a genius . the death of music is just godly .

Fuck yea!

The only thing that annoys me about Ziltoid is the undesirable "machine gun" effect in the fast double-bass drums and snare sound, which results from Devin's use of a drum machine software (Drumkit from Hell) in that album.

NP: Wintersun - Sleeping Stars

Epic fail on my part for not listening to this band earlier. :/

Riverside - Driven to Distruction

BTW - I HATE THAT NOT ONE media player I have ever had has a good shuffle play !!! LOL sorry for the added rant

I like WinAmp.

DTP - Trainfire
The ending with the woman singing could easily have been an excellent stand-alone song (made longer, of course).

I like WinAmp.

DTP - Trainfire
The ending with the woman singing could easily have been an excellent stand-alone song (made longer, of course).

This part still sends shivers down my spine after approximately 50 listens.

Guthrie Govan - Erotic Cakes