Now Playing

I like Helloween for what they did back in the day but always seem to be an alternate listen only when Im tired of my standards.

Currently playing Poets and Madmen

Nothing by Nightwish is underrated. They're extremely successful for a mediocre band that doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

NP: Marillion - Ocean Cloud

Now playing: Symphony X - The Accolade
via FoxyTunes

Yep, I listen to a lot of TDG and DWOT.

They were my first 2 metal albums(along with Stratovarius - Infinite and the keepers of the 7 keys) as a kid, given to me by my older brother, no less :kickass:...

I always get that awesome feeling of nostalgia whenever I hear this and I know I`m a sucker for nostalgia when my favorite album of all time is The Damnation Game, followed by the ones I mencioned.

----------------

And screw you if you don`t like TDG or Infinite :p

I always get that awesome feeling of nostalgia whenever I hear this and I know I`m a sucker for nostalgia

Nothing wrong with that, we all have this... thats me with LZ II, Uriah Heep Look at Yourself, Deep Purple Machine Head... just to name a few
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after a few weeks of various Savatage, Fates, SX and old prog rock standbys I decided to do a full 6 CD load of "the worst progressive metal band in history". In the chronology which I own them

Dream Theater:

Awake
Six Degrees I & II
Train of Thought
Octavarium
Systematic Chaos

the torture of it all... 'twill be hard but I'll see if I can survive the week :heh:

Blegh, if I did 6 DT CDs in a row I would at least make it

When Dream and Day Unite
Images and Words
Awake
A Change of Seasons
Metropolis Pt. 2
Octavarium

Systematic Chaos fell so hard on its face it practically hurt my feelings. :|

Blegh, if I did 6 DT CDs in a row I would at least make it

When Dream and Day Unite
Images and Words
Awake
A Change of Seasons
Metropolis Pt. 2
Octavarium

Systematic Chaos fell so hard on its face it practically hurt my feelings. :|

My WD&DU and I&W are on cassette... yeah Im that old and older, I have yet to buy A Change and Pt.2 which from my understanding deserves me two Momma slaps, also Falling into Infinity is a empty case I have no idea where the disc went but my recolection was it was too mellow for me, does that sound right ?