Now Playing...

ikeaboy said:
ah sound, new order and mr mills, the miles davis of electronic music without a doubt. hard to imagine he worked with chris connelly on a project called Final Cut, back in 91, can hear the industrial influence in his harder earlier material though
ah he got the thumbs down from the boys :erk:
bit too gabba for them, they couldnt keep up with that beat :tickled:

snow2fall said:
Peace. I haven't seen any pics of the guy. So obviously, his "mature looks" can't have affected me in any way. ;) He's still odd, but in a more positive way than he used to be...

:OMG: pics? watz zis? how do you mean odd? do i look odd? is what i say odd? you think im odd? how odd? i make you feel odd? wtf how am i odd?

hey im dealing with cranky retired punks that are now jazz cats, and 80s goth rock fans, what can ye do?? :cry:

off topic, im finally drinking the bottles of bud that are left over from xmas, how do people drink this piss?? :puke:

NP: RZA- Samurai Showdown

ikeaboy said:
:OMG: pics? watz zis? how do you mean odd? do i look odd? is what i say odd? you think im odd? how odd? i make you feel odd? wtf how am i odd?
I was watching that scene only last night o_O got me lil bro goodfellas for the crimbo :worship:

Bambi said:
hey im dealing with cranky retired punks that are now jazz cats, and 80s goth rock fans, what can ye do?? :cry:

off topic, im finally drinking the bottles of bud that are left over from xmas, how do people drink this piss?? :puke:

NP: RZA- Samurai Showdown

jazz cats boss? jeepers, mills has his jazz moments, you must of played them the 'ard shtuff instead, can understand that, they are fair looney tunes

i dunno, maybe his soundtrack for Fritz Langs 'Metropolis' or 'Every Dog Has It's Day' vols 1 to 4 might sort out the crankiness

ikeaboy said:
Your recent friendliness compared to your previous bitchiness suggests that you're either a schizo or that some sort of spiritual event changed your views on this world and your fellow creatures - which is both odd. o_O I haven't seen any pics of you, so I can't tell whether you look odd. Do you? :loco:

yeah the problem with that is any hint of jazziness and the others will start ructions, i cant win. im a martryr so i am. :erk:
I should just let em play the sisters of mercy compilation over and over again.

snow2fall said:
Your recent friendliness compared to your previous bitchiness suggests that you're either a schizo or that some sort of spiritual event changed your views on this world and your fellow creatures - which is both odd. o_O I haven't seen any pics of you, so I can't tell whether you look odd. Do you? :loco:
ah have a heart ffs, its the male menopause :erk:

Bambi said:
ah have a heart ffs, its the male menopause :erk:
At 29? Wow. So no more little Ikeas haunting internet forums in the future. Aww. :cry:

Of course I do have a heart for you elderly fellows. ;)

hrto.jpg

snow2fall said:

what an insult if ever, think ill go back to my old ways now :erk:

snow2fall said:
At 29? Wow. So no more little Ikeas haunting internet forums in the future. Aww. :cry:

Of course I do have a heart for you elderly fellows. ;)

pfftt the ould dog for the hard road and leave the pup back on the path.:mad: