Now Playing...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
pardon me?

hintti is finnish for gay

Anyone that like the offspring? Okay they may be commercial and stuff, but it's one of the first bands I knew, I grew up with them
BTW, they were doing some stuff no-one did, now it stinks over the whole planet (Sum 41 / Blink 182 :yuk: )

Originally posted by Mariner

Anyone that like the offspring? Okay they may be commercial and stuff, but it's one of the first bands I knew, I grew up with them
BTW, they were doing some stuff no-one did, now it stinks over the whole planet (Sum 41 / Blink 182 :yuk: )

seems we found something to agree on. smash was a killer and the two before that were very good also. last couple of albums i do not like so much.

Originally posted by sol83
seems we found something to agree on. smash was a killer and the two before that were very good also. last couple of albums i do not like so much.
well well, that's not the only thing I hope, because otherwise you have some bad taste :yuk: :lol:
Okay, 2 before Smash... Ignition and the first one! I never found them! Really, kinda hard to find it seems, well I like Americana and Inxnay on the Hombre, last one is just an overdose for me, not bad at all, but too much

well well, that's not the only thing I hope, because otherwise you have some bad taste :yuk: :lol:
Okay, 2 before Smash... Ignition and the first one! I never found them! Really, kinda hard to find it seems, well I like Americana and Inxnay on the Hombre, last one is just an overdose for me, not bad at all, but too much

Never found Ignition? That's too bad since many many years ago that was one of my favourite albums, just can't remember anything about it now. Maybe I should give it a spin. Just for old times sake... After Smash they went downhill, steep downhill in my opinion. Got so sick 'em with that remake of Come out and play (fly for a whiteguy something..?).

i keep asking my band to play "self-esteem", but they dont want to. :(

Paul Simon- wonderfully emotional songs, always interesting lyrical content

I like that Woody Allen picture Strangelight- what is your fav Woody movie?

Allen might be a bit of a pervert but his movies are top notch compared to most other US hollywood crap.....