Now Playing...

Actually i got the album just a week ago from library, hadn't heard a song before. And Hellsinki is bit too far to go to gigs :(
But it's great, i'm gonna get s/t also. They don't have any others, i think. :confused:

Originally posted by eup
Actually i got the album just a week ago from library, hadn't heard a song before. And Hellsinki is bit too far to go to gigs :(
But it's great, i'm gonna get s/t also. They don't have any others, i think. :confused:

No they don't, only a live-cd with one previously unreleased song in it. The s/t is great also, Peter Dolving is one sick vocalist tho the songs are better on Haunted Made Me Do It. IMO

Originally posted by sol83
Yeah, how does it work like?

You mean the loaning of cds? It's just like gettin a book from library, nothing strange about that, for us anyway :) With new cds the loan-time is usually from week to two weeks and older stuff, if I remember right, you can keep up to a month...

It's just difficult to get good cd's, i was lucky to get that one. Of course you can make a reservation, which costs about 1€.
And cd selection is pretty good indeed :)

The reservation costs 1e nowadays? :eek: It sure has been a long time since I got any cds from library. (I haven't been able to use my card for a few years 'cause I still haven't paid the fees of late-returns, too much money they are :rolleyes: )