Now Reading...

15707526.jpg

And how is it so far? I have it on my Kindle and will get to it after Wool and Leviathan Wakes...but I have fear. When Goodkind is good, he's great, but when he's bad....oh he is so bad.

You're not kidding. I had to walk away from his series when he did that "communism is bad, mmmkay" Sword of Truth book. I forget which one that was (5 or 6), but it made Animal Farm seem downright subtle.

You're not kidding. I had to walk away from his series when he did that "communism is bad, mmmkay" Sword of Truth book. I forget which one that was (5 or 6), but it made Animal Farm seem downright subtle.

I only lasted 3 books before I tired of it. To be honest, I got more enjoyment out of the TV series than I did with his books, tho I'll always like the promise that was shown with the first book.

As an update, finished:

First_and_only1.jpg

Currently reading:

0671318349.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The great thing about having a Barnes & Noble in a podunk town is that they don't pay attention to the release dates for authors outside what goes on their big displays. I picked one of my favorite author's new one up on Saturday...it comes out tomorrow everywhere else.

5168k4Ppp5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Excellent book. I read it when I was in eighth grade and have since revisited a couple times. Great choice.

Look a little closer. This one is "The Eerie Adventures of the Lycanthrope Robinson Crusoe." :lol:

It's actually a pretty cool spin that uses the bulk of the original book but reimagines Crusoe as a werewolf stranded on an island of Cthulhu worshippers.

Look a little closer. This one is "The Eerie Adventures of the Lycanthrope Robinson Crusoe." :lol:

It's actually a pretty cool spin that uses the bulk of the original book but reimagines Crusoe as a werewolf stranded on an island of Cthulhu worshippers.

Holy fuck. That's awesome. I need to pick this up. :lol::lol::lol:

I was GONNA say...get out of my head....because Robinson Crusoe was the first "adult" book I ever read, and late last month I got a kindle edition to read.....but THAT is awesome. I will also have to check it out for sure! And...as a side note...this is an expensive forum to be on! And that's coming from someone who was active in Corvette forums! :lol:

I was GONNA say...get out of my head....because Robinson Crusoe was the first "adult" book I ever read, and late last month I got a kindle edition to read.....but THAT is awesome. I will also have to check it out for sure! And...as a side note...this is an expensive forum to be on! And that's coming from someone who was active in Corvette forums! :lol:

I just posted a review if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2OJ9BTYIQUOIA/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm