Now taking orders on the new Nasheim CD, "Evighet/Undergång"

Decadent said:
How about Australia? Is $10US enough?
Sorry for being US-centric; I actually meant "rest of world" when I wrote "USA." $9 US is enough for Australia as well.

For everyone, please note:

* Do NOT forget to write your address in the letter and whether you would want it autographed (heh...)
* The CD's currently come without jewel cases. If this is a problem, mention it and I'll see what I can do.
* We will have about 120 copies so there's no hurry in reserving copies or anything like that... yet.

The address is this:

Erik Grahn
Spanngr. 25
906 28 Umeå
SWEDEN

Thanks for the interest!

Erik, would you prefer to receive 6Euroes exactly or 10 Euroes and send change? I'll be having some change arrive with some tapes sometime next week, so if you're ok with receiving an empty CD case as opposed to a letter I can send the exact amount, as opposed to having yet more loose change!

And I'll third a signed copy :saint:

Actually, that's a bit of a nuisance with euro coins... I can't exchange them for Swedish cash so DON'T SEND EURO COINS!!! I'd rather send change... Since you're in the UK though, and this applies to everyone in the UK, send a fiver in £ and I'll send you some change back. Should be easier for both of us.

That's brilliant. In fact I just remembered I have a spare fiver floating around so I'll send that tomorrow! Ideal :)

Erik said:
Sorry for being US-centric; I actually meant "rest of world" when I wrote "USA." $9 US is enough for Australia as well.

For everyone, please note:

* Do NOT forget to write your address in the letter and whether you would want it autographed (heh...)
* The CD's currently come without jewel cases. If this is a problem, mention it and I'll see what I can do.
* We will have about 120 copies so there's no hurry in reserving copies or anything like that... yet.

The address is this:

Erik Grahn
Spanngr. 25
906 28 Umeå
SWEDEN

Thanks for the interest!

damn I want an autographed copy... didn't mention it in my letter (sent it off yesterday). If its not a pain in the ass, could that be done anyway?

This thread makes me wish I had US money or some kind of... money order/credit status. Guess I'll wait for Nic's distro.

Good. Too bad no signed copies though. I'll risk sending CDN$$$ cash through the post system. I'll include anthrax for the unlucky asshole who tries to steal my money... *thinks* or not. Oh you also spelled Canadian wrong in your sig.

Mmmmmmmmm... candian.

homer_snacks.gif

mousewings said:
Good. Too bad no signed copies though. I'll risk sending CDN$$$ cash through the post system. I'll include anthrax for the unlucky asshole who tries to steal my money... *thinks* or not. Oh you also spelled Canadian wrong in your sig.

shit, thanks!

and One Inch Man... you rock.

:lol: The land of chhhoooocccoooolllllaaaatttee.... Mmmmmm.....

Erik said:
Yep. Though why people want us doodling all over their CD's beats me. :p

Cause it means you touched it. :D :) *giggle, giggle* Also cause it will be worth money some day.

Erik said:
Yep. Though why people want us doodling all over their CD's beats me. :p

thanks very much, ah... i dont know, it adds something cool to the object.

want me to sign the wind through the trees tape :p

Do you guys have any plans of making more Nasheim shirts in the future? I'd like to have one.

Also, I guess we should specify who we are on the forum so you know who your sending the CD to as opposed to being just some random guy. :tickled:

Erik said:
Damn it, just saw this and I've already got the package sealed. DO NOT BE JEWISH, SEND MINE WITH A JEWEL CASE! please:D

Erik said:
Fine, I'll just take the $0.50 I was saving up to buy a packet of Ramen so I could actually have some FOOD for once and buy you a fucking jewel case. THERE, HAPPY?

hahahahahaha

anyway, I've got no problem with no jewel case as long as my cd doesnt show up in 10 pieces :)