Now taking orders on the new Nasheim CD, "Evighet/Undergång"

I'll take one. I'm sending a tenner and I don't want no cruddy jewelcase either. (Wish you'd told me before I sent you the last CD-R package!). Decided on the artwork yet btw?

Oh and Erik, please please please just shag mousewings now. Or just send her a picture of your knob and be done with it. (Better have it laminated). :loco:

I won't need a jewel case, my bro just gave me like 50 empty ones.

I usually send money overseas in a jewel case though, you're welcome to keep it and use it how you wish. :loco:

Yep. Though why people want us doodling all over their CD's beats me. :p

just in case you get in trouble with the law over some gay fight with speed ... over some downloading issue ... you know ... some knife fight ala Eronymous style :loco:

i want a jewel case dammit ... i don't have spare ones lying around.

I guess that's why I was asking about the artwork....do I want a signature on top of something that is potentially quite nice, or near black?....heh.

Hmm, I was thinking that if you were going to use that image of you and fotmbm in sillhouettes, you could sign above each of your images respectively. Of course this would require a 'flashy silver pen', heh.

Here's the reason for the signature (and I speak for myself): it makes the item more personal. It reminds me that I got the CD from someone in the band, someone that I knew, and I guess it adds some instant nostalgia to it. It's very similar to an author personally signing his or her book to me.

JayKeeley said:
Hmm, I was thinking that if you were going to use that image of you and fotmbm in sillhouettes, you could sign above each of your images respectively. Of course this would require a 'flashy silver pen', heh.

Here's the reason for the signature (and I speak for myself): it makes the item more personal. It reminds me that I got the CD from someone in the band, someone that I knew, and I guess it adds some instant nostalgia to it. It's very similar to an author personally signing his or her book to me.

absolutely

JayKeeley said:

I agree. I'll be sending the funds out tomorrow.:headbang:

JayKeeley said:
Oh and Erik, please please please just shag mousewings now. Or just send her a picture of your knob and be done with it. (Better have it laminated). :loco:
Um. wouldn't both of these actions make things worse? :p

Although... Thanks for trying to bring things my way? :p

Hey, any changes of this on vinyl later?
Anyway, gotta get this when I have some extra cash.

Is there any chance of being able to send money via paypal soon? Just wondering cuase it would be faster, seeing as it takes at least a week for any mail to get to sweden from here.