Now taking orders on the new Nasheim CD, "Evighet/Undergång"

Erik said:
Thankeee. Alright, that's it for PayPal payments for now, I can not take more as I need actual, physical, good 'ol, cold, hard cash to be able to pay for postage, envelopes and jewelcases.

i've never tried myself, but is there any catch with transfering money from paypal to a bank account?

I'll send my money this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'm sending a $10. I don't care if it has a jewel case or not as long as the CD and inserts are secure. No autograph, please. :)

I still get surprised at how quick my stuff arrives overseas :eek: the return journey leaves much to be desired sometimes though...

Erik, I just recently got paid for an auction I had, and the guy sent 4 Euro (2 coins). Would it be OK if I just sent these 2 coins along with $5? I think that's pretty much equal with $10.

if the package does not arrive I will hold you personally responsible, and then send you some anthrax (OMG I bet the CIA is watching me now!)

when the CIA comes, just say that you wanted to make sure he has "Spreading The Disease".

OMGZZZ I MADE A LAME JOKE KILL ME NOW BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE TO REPRODUCE!!!!111one.

Total Holocaust Records are very complimentary about the new CD! Didn't know the Blood Fire Death cover was on it too, w00t :) THR charging nearly double what I paid, yikes!

hahahahaha, I had everything all ready to go, but then I held the letter up to the light and said... "wait... I can make out that there's money in here!" and it seemed rather stupid to just put in another blank sheet of paper, so I doodled on it for a little bit first.

Damn!! I really enjoyed the demo tape previously but I have been playing it my tape deck in my car for the past week and to be completely honest, Erik and Mike, this is truly amazing stuff you got here. It is most definitely some of the most epic BM I have heard. I hear a lot of Bathory influence in it as well, which is obviously a good thing but still maintains its own unique, grim yet beautifully adventurous sound. I can't find the right word I am looking for.

Excellent, excellent job guys. I cannot wait for the cd. A good friend of mine is getting one as well, hence the double order of mine. :)

I need to send you money. I have no money. I will have some money in a few days. Remind me to send you money in a few days if you have not receuved any money from me sending you the money. Yes.

I have no chocolate, but give me your email address and I'll send you an online gift certificate.

Either that or a melted Hershey bar and some assorted cough drops and screws will find its way to your house.

Okay now I have to find a place that ships to / within Europe. I also have to go and drink beer, so I'll have to continue the search later tonight.

Screws can and will be sent with the next volley of CD-Rs if you want.