Now Watching?

I've been watching a lot of anime lately, which is relatively new for me. Generally in the past, I couldn't stand any of it; though apparently I'm still exceptionally fussy with it.

I haven't seen that for a few years! When I lived in Melbourne last, my friend and I went on this massive Seinfeld binge. Lasted several days >.<

Seinfeld is one of my favorite all time TV shows.

Watched the new XMen movie the other night, was good. TV... Simpsons/SouthPark/Family Guy/American Dad, the typical 4.

Seinfeld is one of my favorite all time TV shows.

Watched the new XMen movie the other night, was good. TV... Simpsons/SouthPark/Family Guy/American Dad, the typical 4.

Out of that big 4, Family guy wins from south park and the simpsons, not a huge fan of American Guy or Futurama though, But futurama would be dead last, i dont find it funny at all!!

I just finished the first disc of Ikki Tousen. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying this one, yet I can't figure out why.
Insomnia makes for a vast amount of DVD watching.

Not exactly "Now Watching" but I don't feel like starting another thread.

I heard Peter Jackson is going to make 'The Hobbit' into a film. This excites me greatly.

Finished watching Terminator: SCC and loved it. Can't see the movie topping it, but I do want to see it. Can't believe they're going to can T:SCC :'( Best thing in the last couple of years.