Now Watching?

Staring at Lighting Converse and Whole Hog 3 putting together lighting shows to Neo Songs...

If only I had $3000 to blow on a usb-dmx link and small desk...

I've been home sick with a cold the past 4 days so been watching a few movies:

TRANSSIBERREAN
- The latest movie by Brad Anderson (who also did The Machinist and Session 9).... awesome! Really enjoyed this. I watched Session 9 last week which was awesome as well.

Mission Impossible 2
- Rubbish. The original was good, and MI3 was actually pretty good, but this one is cheesy and just.. well not very good.

The Wrestler
- Fantastic film. And even though this isn't "based on a true story" it is really very similar to the real life reality for many pro wrestlers. Really enjoyed it.

pretty much anything that darren aronofsky directs is awesome tim...i've heard pi is very good, and the fountain is up there on my list of favourites - bit more surreal and less documentary-like, but a really touching story nonetheless!

donnie darko i didn't dig either chris, maybe i just dont really buy into the hype but it wasn't all it thought itself to be <.<

^ heard good things about it, but i won't be able to catch it for the next couple of weeks, stupid uni exams >.<

i saw night at the museum 2 last night, nice feelgood kind of comedy - apparently not as good as the first one, but i enjoyed it...good 10 dollar tuesday movie!

:OMG:I just watched this amazing talent on the Ovation channel, her name is Nikki Yanofsky, a 15 year old Jazz singer from Canada. She would have to be the greatest child singer i have EVER seen, an amazing talent with so much confidence and charisma!!

Saw Angels and Demons last night.

Pretty sweet, different from the book but I cant say if its for the better or worse. Anyway I think its much better than the Da Vinci Code, and everyone should check it out.

Yeh, I saw it the other night.

Was alright except for the blatant errors in the science.. one gram of antimatter? cmon!

[/nerd]

Angels and Demons looked like fun, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I saw Star Trek last night, it was also a lot of fun. Kirk looked a LOT like Tim Charles :p

What the?! :p

I've had Michael Jackson's memorial and then live performances on in the background all night whilst I've been doing my Uni work.

Aside from that, the last few weeks I've been getting into my sisters set of FRIENDS DVD's... she's now got all 10 seasons, so slowly been working my way through those. :p

AND----- Le tour De France is very distracting! It starts when I'm still up (10pm) drags me in, and then starts getting to the good part just when I should be in bed. Will be interesting to see who wins this year. Not sure if Cadel is going to make it to #1 :/

What the?! :p

I've had Michael Jackson's memorial and then live performances on in the background all night whilst I've been doing my Uni work.

Aside from that, the last few weeks I've been getting into my sisters set of FRIENDS DVD's... she's now got all 10 seasons, so slowly been working my way through those. :p

....I'm lost for words.........

....I'm lost for words.........

Have one of these:

facepalm.jpg

Don't worry Tim, I've watched the entire friends seasons back to back... I just got done with Star Gate SG1 recently (1 to 8, anything beyond 8 is crap).

I'm ADDICTED to Master Chef, totally addicted. I hope Chris wins, that is all.

Don't worry Tim, I've watched the entire friends seasons back to back... I just got done with Star Gate SG1 recently (1 to 8, anything beyond 8 is crap).

I'm ADDICTED to Master Chef, totally addicted. I hope Chris wins, that is all.

haha... it's all good. Marc is obviously too kvlt for FRIENDS, that's his perogative. :p

As much as I like watching stuff that is informative, or that makes me think, sometimes it's just night to chill out and relax watching something that is mildly entertaining. :)

haha... it's all good. Marc is obviously too kvlt for FRIENDS, that's his perogative. :p

As much as I like watching stuff that is informative, or that makes me think, sometimes it's just night to chill out and relax watching something that is mildly entertaining. :)

You and my other half would get on like a house on fire then...... ha!