np: Manowar - Hell on Wheels

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
these guys should stay in the studio. i've never veen a great fan (though their songs are cool after 5 beer) but they are even not able to play their music live. haha! it sounds damn funny! "when losers say it's over with/you know it'S a fuckin lie :p"

hahahah

i stay with that:

nevermore nevermore living on teh road!!!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
these guys should stay in the studio. i've never veen a great fan (though their songs are cool after 5 beer) but they are even not able to play their music live. haha! it sounds damn funny! "when losers say it's over with/you know it'S a fuckin lie :p"

hahahah

i stay with that:

nevermore nevermore living on teh road!!!
they have nice shows though... all these chicks playing arround with themselves, naked... and with each other...
this rocks big time! who gives a fuck about what manowar can do live if they have such shows? i will be first line if they come to town...

dam right! i remember the first time i listened to them...it was in the 13th year of my youth as i was walkiing through the enchanted forest!

Originally posted by Cthulu
dam right! i remember the first time i listened to them...it was in the 13th year of my youth as i was walkiing through the enchanted forest!

And what were ya smoking during that time?!?!?:loco:

Next on wrestlemania...General Dan defends the NCW title against...Eric Adams!!!!!:D

BRING IT ON!! i've been working hard, eating my vitamins, and praying!! so when you get in the ring with me and my henchman, the PSYCHOTIC CYCLOPS, you're going to be in a world of hurt!!

i don't care if you're Eric Adams or even Bryan Adams for that matter!

Originally posted by Cthulu
BRING IT ON!! i've been working hard, eating my vitamins, and praying!! so when you get in the ring with me and my henchman, the PSYCHOTIC CYCLOPS, you're going to be in a world of hurt!!

i don't care if you're Eric Adams or even Bryan Adams for that matter!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's about the best pre-match speech I've ever heard!