np

41g1r2T9AWL.jpg

i'm not going to bother bringing out an argument on most of it since most of it is subjective, but if you really think their early albums have the "worst production in the history of music" you need to clean out your ears and relisten to them.

3714.jpg

post From Enslavement to Obliteration Napalm Death is pretty underrated imo

also ^ is a hundred times better than Harmony Corruption

Most of those albums are decent, it's just everything prior is fucking gold, and when in comparison to their earlier material they're kinda weak...If a diff band released those albums they'd get a lot more praise...So I guess I agree and disagree.

Harmony Corruption is okay but it's just a mediocre try at sounding like Cause of Death or Leprosy or any other Floridian albums of the like. rest of their stuff tends to be more original.

"If the Truth Be Known" is a fucking jam though, can't deny that.

and of course their later stuff is disappointing if you compare it to their first two, but pound for pound they're mostly pretty damn good, if not particularly memorable.

Nuclear+Assault+%2528USA%2529+-+Handle+with+Care.jpg

None So Vile easily has one of the best metal production jobs I've ever heard, especially within death metal. lol @ anyone saying otherwise.

1994-metal-church-hanging-in-the-balance.jpg

Yeah, it's a valid comparison, just fucking hate obituary. Interesting to see one if my favs compared to one I fucking hate lol Almost makes me wanna give them another chance....Almost.