np

385829.jpg

Fyrnask.

Led Zeppelin influenced a lot of important metal bands, such as Judas Priest and Mercyful Fate. Considering that the former is probably the most directly influential band on the sound of heavy metal after that point, I don't think their influence should be downplayed.

Queen was also a massively influential band on the development of heavy metal in the 1970s.

Also, I'm not sure why you posted a pictures of early Steven Tyler and Metallica with Dave Mustaine when both James Hetfield and Dave Mustaine cited Aerosmith albums Rocks and Toys in the Attic as major influences on them and their music.

You're not sure why i posted those pics? LOL! I can tell english is not your strong-point, but do you not know how to read? Everything i stated was true. God damn your so fuckin' annoying. Can you do me a favor and not respond to any of my posts from now on please?

Also, Toys in the Attic clearly didn't influence any thrash. That's like saying every album they listened to had an influence on them, which is laughably wrong.

they're influence isnt being downlpayed at all ... it's just that the casuals (or their rabid fanboys) usually play up their importance to the metal scene, but most people in the metal community, especially those who grew up listening to genre will tell you that it's just not true. Far from it. They basically gave birth to a more softened hard rock sound while DP and BS basically conceived HEAVY METAL. They branched off into two different directions. Those two genres/subgenres/sounds were almost the solar opposite of each other. I get it, you lov Zep, but i just don't get why your having such a hard time accepting those facts.

lol @ all the Zep fanboys getting their panties in a bunch because i stated mere facts. Deep Purple were infinitely more influential to metal than Zep. Anyone that wants to argue that is a joke and all they're doing is showcasing just show completely clueless and ignorant they are.

EswkaOX.jpg

Maybe you should do literally everyone on this site a favor and stop being so aggressive in an attempt to be right all the time.

I don't even listen to Led Zeppelin but they're clearly one of the most influential bands on metal music and their influence is direct and obvious. I favor Deep Purple to them in pretty much every way, but I don't feel the need to aggressively insult people who like Led Zeppelin and mention their influence on heavy music like yourself.

Dave Mustaine and James Hetfield have cited both of those albums as key influences on their music, with Hetfield in particular stating that Rocks was literally the album that got him interested in playing music in the first place. That automatically makes it influential on Metallica especially.

Your constant attempts to berate people who don't agree with you while ignoring facts and taking things as personally as possible is old. There's nothing about my post in particular that implies that I struggle with English, but your posts show a clear pattern of struggling to act like an adult.

You not reading my posts isn't a disadvantage or a loss for me. That's just a smaller likelihood of me having to see immature responses from you on this site.

My favorite part of your bad argument is how you kept posting as if I said Deep Purple was worse or less influential than Led Zeppelin, which never happened and contradicts what I directly stated.

Have a magical day. I'm out.

You're not sure why i posted those pics? LOL! I can tell english is not your strong-point, but do you not know how to read? Everything i stated was true. God damn your so fuckin' annoying. Can you do me a favor and not respond to any of my posts from now on please?

Also, Toys in the Attic clearly didn't influence any thrash. That's like saying every album they listened to had an influence on them, which is laughably wrong.

they're influence isnt being downlpayed at all ... it's just that the casuals (or their rabid fanboys) usually play up their importance to the metal scene, but most people in the metal community, especially those who grew up listening to genre will tell you that it's just not true. Far from it. They basically gave birth to a more softened hard rock sound while DP and BS basically conceived HEAVY METAL. They branched off into two different directions. Those two genres/subgenres/sounds were almost the solar opposite of each other. I get it, you lov Zep, but i just don't get why your having such a hard time accepting those facts.

lol @ all the Zep fanboys getting their panties in a bunch because i stated mere facts. Deep Purple were infinitely more influential to metal than Zep. Anyone that wants to argue that is a joke and all they're doing is showcasing just show completely clueless and ignorant they are.

EswkaOX.jpg

What is this album?