np

Interesting ordering. I find that Dawn drive the same riff into the ground far too much on Slaughtersun, which is why it's my least favourite of the bunch. I also don't find to be as emotionally engaging as their previous album.
I sometimes thrive in repetitive waters.

NP
9054.jpg

a3158917183_10.jpg

Last two Dying Fetus albums > the rest of their work
I dig every Fetus album really I gotta say the production they adopted on this album really ticks with me, I love the old "br00tal" sound but the music hits harder on the last two for sure. I wouldn't say the riffs are better in the newer albums compared to their 2000~ era. Like grotesque impalement and destroy the opposition, full of some of the best death metal riffs ever.

Man i still have a bunch of CD's i had purchased from HHB a good while ago for like $3 bucks each, including a few Revelation albums. Still haven't listened to 'em though.

Oh And i predict that Omni is going to give you a like for that one.

a3158917183_10.jpg

Last two Dying Fetus albums > the rest of their work

I've never listened to this album but I've always wondered why John Cena was dragging Jesus away.

Their first three are my favorites from the band, when they were at their peak of goofy brutal death and beatdown heaviness. I'm not sure that should surprise anyone here though and I can see why you'd like their later era though.