np

MC0yNTMzLmpwZWc.jpeg

forbidden temple.png

This fucking sucks. Sounds like it was recorded on a tape deck shoved up The_ozzman's ass then the third track does some weird hip hop shit then back to warbly fuzz fucked necrofaggotry with the worst drum machine thats so fucked all it can do is make a thwack noise and a weird fake sounding symbal that sounds like a super nintendo noise that cuts off before its finished. Kinda sounds like rubbing your hands together. I think I heard some blasting but it mostly sounded like someone slappy their hands on the table. There is some cool video game sounding parts and the hip hop shit kind of works. I kinda like it.

It's like a 9/10 as far as shitty black metal cassettes goes. It looks and well fuck it even sounds fairly evil. Every thing else about it is garbage.

Live thoughts while I just wasted 19 minutes of my life.

if you have some brain cells you want to sacrifice to the incelgod.

I will probably never be able to fathom why this album tops some people's JP discography lists. It's definitely good and probably a top 7 album from them, but how could it be the top of the list when you have the likes of Sad Wings of Destiny, Defenders of the Faith, and Painkiller. It's nice and a little bit darker album, but there's a great quality discrepancy between Beyond the Realms of Death and other tracks. Most of these tracks off Stained Class were not played live until recently, which is kind of telling I believe. My view is also that the tracks are not so memorable outside of the mentioned Beyond the Realms of Death, Exciter, and maybe the cover Better by You, Better than Me. I dig the sound, but there's something missing over the length of this LP. It's much better than British Steel, though. I just don't get the people who say this is one of the best heavy metal albums ever to be released - that's not true. That's Sad Wings of Destiny, my men.
434.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
Stained Class > Defenders of the Faith

Haha, absolute bollocks mate. All songs on DotF are better than the ones on Stained Class. The only exception might be said Beyond the Realms of Death. How can you compare for exmaple the second track on Stained Class with anything on DotF... poles apart bro.

Haha, absolute bollocks mate. All songs on DotF are better than the ones on Stained Class. The only exception might be said Beyond the Realms of Death.

Side B of Stained Class is one of the greatest sides Judas Priest has ever laid down. Especially the run through "Saints in Hell," "Savage" and "Beyond the Realms of Death" and there's nothing as peak as that shit on Defenders of the Faith.

How can you compare for exmaple the second track on Stained Class with anything on DotF... poles apart bro.

"White Heat, Red Hot" is a fucking killer track.

poles apart bro.

What're the best cuts on Defenders of the Faith to you? My top cut is "The Sentinel" for example.

It's a killer album but I have some small issues like it kinda feels samey to me and the production feels a bit flat. It lacks the dynamics that made 70's Priest sound so rich and ferocious. It also has shit like "Eat Me Alive" that isn't terrible but feels like cheesy filler to me. Just not my kind of thing. In fact side B of Defenders of the Faith is pretty abysmal compared to Stained Class' side B.