np

Definitely up there. Definitely top 10.

Ha! You're accusing me of being pretentious as you say hilariously stupid shit like Sin After Sin is their worst 70's album? You must be trolling...

Rocka Rolla is an awesome album, definitely not their worst album by any stretch of the imagination, but it's also EASILY the weakest 70's album they did. There's nothing pretentious about this basic observation.

Straight up a bullshit statement lmao. Like I already said, Stained Class' side B is one of their strongest sides ever laid down and Defenders of the Faith has one of the worst side B's by contrast.

Okay, Rocka Rolla might be inferior to Sin After Sin, but the latter comes close second if we're talking about the worst JP 70's album. I listened to Sin yesterday and it's so inconsistent. And I fell asleep while listening to Last Rose of Summer! Not even kidding. It might have been my fatigue after work, though. On a different note, Dissident Aggressor is one of their best songs ever. Raw Deal has a great ending. Here Come the Tears is also kind of epic. I used to like Starbreaker but it's a pretty boring song considering it lasts almost 5 minutes. In general, I gave the album 4/5 on RYM. It's definitely worse than Stained Class. Today I'm going to listen to Killing Machine and I will give you my verdict.

What are your thoughts on Take on the World?

Could you please rank Stained Class songs in terms of quality from the first to the last? I'm genuinely curious. You could do the same with Sin After Sin songs as well.

If I can be arsed, sure. On a 2021 music thing lately.

Edit: np...

telekinetic-decapitation-demo-2021-Cover-Art.jpg

Last edited: