Nwobhm

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
After Diamond Head last year does anyone else think there should be a slot on the bill for a classic metal band from this era?

How about one of the following

Angelwitch
Praying Mantis
Tygers Of Pan Tang
Girlschool
Demon

????????????????????

what are angelwitch like? I'm seeing dianno @ crewe next month and they're the support.

Originally posted by Eagle
After Diamond Head last year does anyone else think there should be a slot on the bill for a classic metal band from this era?

How about one of the following

Angelwitch
Praying Mantis
Tygers Of Pan Tang
Girlschool
Demon

????????????????????

I would be well up for that! man there were so many good bands around back then! :D

Originally posted by Caroline
what are angelwitch like? I'm seeing dianno @ crewe next month and they're the support.

Angelwitch were really good, but the band have been gigled around recently so might be crap now!
The Angelwitch album is a classic from the NWOBHM.

Check out the first support band as well Caroline. There called Hurricane Party and sound like Zepplin/Black Crowes/Reef/Free. If its your thing you'll love em.

kewl - cheers guys

sounds like I might be in for a whole night of decent bands! :headbang:

I'll have a look on kazaa tonight for some trax too

originally posted by caroline

I'll have a look on kazaa tonight for some trax too

A lot of Angelwitch stuff that is probably available on kazaa or winmx does sound dated by todays standards as it was recorded over 20 years ago however it should be hold up pretty well when played live.

My fave is probably Sorceress but Angel Witch and Baphomet are pretty good too.

When you see them just hope the guitarist doesn't knock himself out when he fails to catch his descending guitar!

http://www.geocities.com/angelwitches/

good luck!!