Retro - Spot !!

I terms of NWOBHM bands for Bloodstock, there's only one choice -- Judas Priest :) But more seriously, I'd like to see Magnum. Bob's already graced the Assembly Halls with his presence, we just need to get him up on stage now (with the rest of the band). Even a solo show would be good, but I'd prefer the real thing.

Praying Mantis would definitely get my vote. I can't see Judas Priest happening, not at the festivals current size. Would be great though, specially with Rob back in the band :headbang:

Fuckin yeah Angel witch would be good , ive never had the chance to see them, or what about Girlschool ? always loved em , caught them most resently at the Rock and Blues bash last year and thay were fuckin great. Tygers? yep cool , you cant beat a bit of "stormlands"
great news about Primal fear ( i bloody knew it!) , they just better not clash with us....

I don't know if Angelwitch are currently active but they'd be an awesome addition if they are. Girlschool would be good too as would Tygers but neither band probably didn't do themselves any favours by almost supporting Les Dawson Saxon last year. Judas Priest would be incredible but realistically they're only going to do Arena tours.

Eagle said:
I don't know if Angelwitch are currently active but they'd be an awesome addition if they are. Girlschool would be good too as would Tygers but neither band probably didn't do themselves any favours by almost supporting Les Dawson Saxon last year. Judas Priest would be incredible but realistically they're only going to do Arena tours.
totaly agree my friend , ive been a huge saxon fan for many years ( much to the disgust of the rest of the band ) but what the fuck is the whole Orvile and les Dawson thing about? i loved it when they were in the band , but hey guys ! your not in Saxon anymore!!!

FOURWAYKILL said:
what about Girlschool ? always loved em , caught them most resently at the Rock and Blues bash last year and thay were fuckin great.
Agreed 100%. The Rock & Blues was the first time I'd seen them, and they were very impressive. I'd always been a bit underwhelmed by their studio efforts, but they're a great live band.

It would be awesome to get Priest, probably unrealistic though. I think Magnum would be great, after chatting with the mighty Bobman at Bloodstock 03 I would love to see him on stage.

Dream Thief said:
I'm gonna echo what a couple of people have said and say Magnum or even a solo Bob Catley set.

I'd rather see Bob Catley solo as I didn't enjoy the last Magnum album at all, also a reliable friend of mine told me that Magnum were very uninspiring whilst perfoming live. If we got Bob solo then we'd get the best of both worlds as we'd get some Magnum classics as well as some of the stuff from his excellent solo albums.