O/T Another Columbine in Minnesota? What the fuck...

It will be interesting to see who gets blamed for this shooting. With Colombine most people seem to believe that gun control played a major factor, instead of parental problems. This shooting took place on a reservation with high poverty, crime, and a broken family. On another note, if you work at a school you always have to red flag the outsider/picked on kid who wears a black trench coat.

It always makes me wonder about these kids. I´m no stranger to violence in school, I was bullied for 9 years, beat up basicly every day and couple of times I was almost strangeled but it´s still the things he said about me that hurts the most. There is nothing to do about it now and some things haunt me and will always do. My situation came with some good things. I belive I learned things about violence, abuse and empathy that made me a better person than I would be otherwise. I took the good with the bad. And still I can´t connect with people who do things like this. People are different, some become self-destructive, some numb while others want to take the bullies with them when they go down I suppose.

Anyway I don´t know if Jeff was bullied but he had a pretty though life, with his dads suicide and his mom. Yet I don´t understand if he used that anger to go on his shooting spree. It makes more sense if he was picked on in school.