O/T Seattle shooting spree...

A: Weirdo that was probably hopped up on some shit got invited to a party and decided he didn't like the people there and decided to go back to his apartment and get his guns and kill 6 of them and then himself.

I have a better idea....WATCH THE NEWS!!! You fucking monkey!!! Read a newspaper!!! leave your sister alone and get informed...It's o.k. it won't hurt.. If you can't read have someone read it to you.

If you're coming here to get the news you're more retarded than thought..

gaschamber said:
i have an idea....lets go back to post 1 and answer the fucking question as to what the fuck happened?

19 fucking posts and no one answered it.

Some sick prick went to a rave armed to the teeth and started killing people..
He killed about six...Injured about another 5 (These numbers aren't exact)
And when confronted by a cop turned the gun on himself and he's dead too.

Some goth kid is what I think they're reporting him as..

I hope you enjoyed my little tantrum...:kickass:

gaschamber said:
ok now that you had your little tantrum....what happened in seattle?

Actually, T-Man, These "rants" as ye call them have been pretty decent.

I thought you were a gun nut, but I agree with pretty much everything you said.

I'm very passionate about firearms...The other stuff (I.E. The dress comment, etc...) is just for fun

Final_Product said:
Actually, T-Man, These "rants" as ye call them have been pretty decent.

I thought you were a gun nut, but I agree with pretty much everything you said.

I don't think there should be any gun control laws. The second amendment allows me to bear arms, which means I'm entitled to own any kind of weapon I want. Everyone knows the constitution can never be changed, and we can't question any part of it. That's why the slaves were eventually freed and women got the right to vote.

This year I plan on acquiring a few Tomahawk missiles, a couple RPGs, and an aircraft carrier. Those liberal fags will tell me that that would be overdoing it, well fuck em, they hate America.

You see, I have an inferiority complex. I know I'm weak and fearful, so I need loads of guns to make me feel big and strong. This is the conservative way.

T_man357 said:
The only difference between me and the liberal fairies posting here is while they become statistics I'll return fire

So you're a liberal fairy with a gun??:heh: :heh: :heh:

There's only a few liberal fags on this board....And I'm proud to say that I don't fall into that catagory...Unlike you oh retarded film genius....Are you ever going to say where it is that you teach this phantom film and europe class of yours....

ZeeZooZum said:
So you're a liberal fairy with a gun??:heh: :heh: :heh:

T_man357 said:
There's only a few liberal fags on this board....And I'm proud to say that I don't fall into that catagory...Unlike you oh retarded film genius....Are you ever going to say where it is that you teach this phantom film and europe class of yours....

I doubt you're a liberal fairy either; however, that is what you wrote.:lol:

And no, I am not going to give out personal information.

T_man357 said:

Since I´m into women wouldn´t that make me just a bit in touch with some feminine side or some shit like that?

Anwser me this Z....Wouldn't you like to get your hands on a gun..preferably a big bore firearm like a .44 magnum or a .454 Casull and just shoot the life right out of me...Go ahead, don't be afraid to anwser, I'm sure your liberal compadres would be willing to look the other way just this once...I mean I'm a dick....It's no secret..C'mon dude yes or no.

(FYI this is just a rhetorical question...Any and all attempts to shoot me will be met with extreme hostility and said persons will not enjoy the consquences and repercussions that follow trying to off the T-man)

ZeeZooZum said:
I doubt you're a liberal fairy either; however, that is what you wrote.:lol:

And no, I am not going to give out personal information.

Hamster man, You're political leanings don't make anyone question your sexuality....However your avatar is a completely different story!!:lol:

Arg_Hamster said:
Since I´m into women wouldn´t that make me just a bit in touch with some feminine side or some shit like that?

T_man357 said:
Anwser me this Z....Wouldn't you like to get your hands on a gun..preferably a big bore firearm like a .44 magnum or a .454 Casull and just shoot the life right out of me...Go ahead, don't be afraid to anwser, I'm sure your liberal compadres would be willing to look the other way just this once...I mean I'm a dick....It's no secret..C'mon dude yes or no.

(FYI this is just a rhetorical question...Any and all attempts to shoot me will be met with extreme hostility and said persons will not enjoy the consquences and repercussions that follow trying to off the T-man)

Trust me, I am a bigger dick than you. Remember, I deal with lazy students.

I have no interest in guns. They bore me. (And yes, I have fired a gun) But if others want guns as a hobby that's fine. Gun people lose me though when they think they have a right to keep a cache of semi-automatic weapons in their home........

I think you missed the point....it was a ridiculous question to which I was looking for a ridiculous anwser...And I have every right to keep as many semi-auto firearms (Which I have quite a big collection of) as I want. It's nobody's business how many firearms their neighbors have and that's one of my biggest complaints about liberals...They should just live their lives not worrying how many guns I have in my safe..

ZeeZooZum said:
Trust me, I am a bigger dick than you. Remember, I deal with lazy students.

I have no interest in guns. They bore me. (And yes, I have fired a gun) But if others want guns as a hobby that's fine. Gun people lose me though when they think they have a right to keep a cache of semi-automatic weapons in their home........

T_man357 said:
I think you missed the point....it was a ridiculous question to which I was looking for a ridiculous anwser...And I have every right to keep as many semi-auto firearms (Which I have quite a big collection of) as I want. It's nobody's business how many firearms their neighbors have and that's one of my biggest complaints about liberals...They should just live their lives not worrying how many guns I have in my safe..

Every amendment has reasonable limits placed on it. Why not the second? That's what I don't understand about gun nuts. Just because you want a lot of semi-automatic weapons, doesn't mean anything in terms of your right to do so.

Almost every gun-nut is the same way that I've meet, and I've meet a lot of them. I don't care how many guns you own, but if you don't think there are at some point reasonable limits to it then you're wrong. You can't for example suddenly ship a cache of arms around the country if you wish. And trust me, I have met guys who think they should be able to....

I say Fuck the NRA and the rest of the lame special interest groups in this country.......

Final_Product said:
Yeah man, it's possible. Getting a proper kilt made to specification with family tartan is nothing short of great. There is nothing prouder than an entire family attending a wedding with all the male members kitted out in the same tartan.

I ba´er get dhe right fuking ax-sent tou. :kickass: