School shooting in Finland

This shooting surprises people why? People are killing people EVERYWHERE in the world at any given moment. Soldiers are getting destroyed on a daily basis around the world. How about the news reports about THOSE killings, the ones committed on people that ARE trying to make a difference, instead of some fucked up kid that takes a couple people with him that probably never would have made a difference on the planet anyway?

Well, wow, I just got to know this during the day: My moms cousins works at that same school. And her daughter (my second cousin) was in the same classroom as the killer when he began to shoot around. That's so fucked up!!! Luckily she got away from there before that bastard got her.

I don't know these particular relatives that well, we have barely met eachother. But it's still pretty creepy to have family members in those kind of situations.

Well, wow, I just got to know this during the day: My moms cousins works at that same school. And her daughter (my second cousin) was in the same classroom as the killer when he began to shoot around. That's so fucked up!!! Luckily she got away from there before that bastard got her.

I don't know these particular relatives that well, we have barely met eachother. But it's still pretty creepy to have family members in those kind of situations.

damn :(

that's some crazy shit right there