O/T Another Columbine in Minnesota? What the fuck...

Alright everyone, heavy metal, Satan, GTA, Pac-man and Coors all had part in this but don´t forget the true evil behind this tragedy...

jeff.jpg

I wonder how the gun control people are going to spin this. The kids grandfather (who he lived with) was a law enforcement officer, so gun control, or no gun control, this kid would've had easy access to firearms.

There was almost a shooting at my old high school last week but one of the kids confessed to a counselor before it happened. Thank God.

CyThrax said:
I wonder how the gun control people are going to spin this. The kids grandfather (who he lived with) was a law enforcement officer, so gun control, or no gun control, this kid would've had easy access to firearms.

Not all X-Cops carry. I know that for a fact.

I don't use guns but guns aren't the problem.

Kids have no empathy for each other. they are being taught that everything is owed to them.
Hell, I was teased by some. Heck, I teased others. We all lived. Heavy metal music didn't tell me to take out the east side of town. Video games and cartoons don't make others do this. Heck, I would have jumped off a roof in that case as Wild E coyote did it so often and kept bouncing back. :Spin:

It is sad. Plus, there are so many screwed up parents. Heck, all it takes is a couple of wine coolers to make a kid and anyone can do it. I guess I don't have to worry about having a kid as someone told me it requires having a girlfriend or a wife to make one but I swear that it definitely makes me think twice on whether I want to be a breeder. I know I could teach them well but once they head out amongst the screwed up ones, who knows what will happen?!

I remember this all starting near the end of my highschool years back in late 80's. Someone threw a cookie at someone and the other person slightly stabbed the cookie thrower. All the news were there. :erk:

What happened to the day when you had a disagreement, you used your fist, had bruised body, and strangely enough you later became friends. o_O

Funny you say that Sean. I got into a serious fight in Jr. high and we both ended up bruised, bloody and both had black eyes. It took about a year but afterwards we made amends and ended up being friends and we still hang out to this day.

tattooedsean666 said:
I don't use guns but guns aren't the problem.

Kids have no empathy for each other. they are being taught that everything is owed to them.
Hell, I was teased by some. Heck, I teased others. We all lived. Heavy metal music didn't tell me to take out the east side of town. Video games and cartoons don't make others do this. Heck, I would have jumped off a roof in that case as Wild E coyote did it so often and kept bouncing back. :Spin:

It is sad. Plus, there are so many screwed up parents. Heck, all it takes is a couple of wine coolers to make a kid and anyone can do it. I guess I don't have to worry about having a kid as someone told me it requires having a girlfriend or a wife to make one but I swear that it definitely makes me think twice on whether I want to be a breeder. I know I could teach them well but once they head out amongst the screwed up ones, who knows what will happen?!

I remember this all starting near the end of my highschool years back in late 80's. Someone threw a cookie at someone and the other person slightly stabbed the cookie thrower. All the news were there. :erk:

What happened to the day when you had a disagreement, you used your fist, had bruised body, and strangely enough you later became friends. o_O

The parental thing is a biggie. The majority of your graduating classes used to come from strong nuclear families, now the majority are from divorced couples, or parents who were never married at all. That stat alone says a lot.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Funny you say that Sean. I got into a serious fight in Jr. high and we both ended up bruised, bloody and both had black eyes. It took about a year but afterwards we made amends and ended up being friends and we still hang out to this day.

It happened all the time in my elementary school. Actually it was very important part of getting along. I got into fights everyday.

To the gun control debate, actually there is someone on this board who would say
"don´t blame the gun but who´s behind the trigger"
:yow: :yow: