O/T Seattle shooting spree...

What we are witnessing here is the flagrant homosexuality between the commie traitor Jurched and his fellow liberal hippie T_bag. Much like Batman and Robin, these two butt cowboys battle liberal evil wherever it occurs.

Jurched, tell T_bag to lay off the skullfucking for a while and give your brain a rest. As for the rest of you, I am reporting all you traitors to homeland security. You will be sent to Gitmo for life; I hope you like being on the receiving end of slow, painful prisoner sodomy, like T_bag does.

ZeeZooZum said:
...I felt like Cartman going to San Francisco in last night's South Park

Last night's episode was great! And here I was despairing that the series was going rapidly downhill with each new season. I mean, they harped on "Day After Algore" I MEAN, "Tomorrow" for the second time. I'm gettin sick of every episode being a spoof of some crappy film. But the writing was pretty funny this time.

Perhaps there's still hope!

Well, I just can't rant as good as T-Man.

That's quite true. Better leave it to the heavily-armed masters.

Jurched

ConservativeWarrior said:
What we are witnessing here is the flagrant homosexuality between the commie traitor Jurched and his fellow liberal hippie T_bag. Much like Batman and Robin, these two butt cowboys battle liberal evil wherever it occurs.

Jurched, tell T_bag to lay off the skullfucking for a while and give your brain a rest. As for the rest of you, I am reporting all you traitors to homeland security. You will be sent to Gitmo for life; I hope you like being on the receiving end of slow, painful prisoner sodomy, like T_bag does.

How do you like this traitor sneaking in a post while I'm composing one of my own!

Mmmmmmuthafucka!

Send me to Gitmo! "Ah don't give a fuck! Lock me up! Throw away da key!" I hear they hand out free rugs every Friday.

Jurched

It's so obvious from reading your posts (And the fact that you change your IP and name every week to stay here) that you're just an obsessed little fag who at this point doesn't even know who he is....You're that same kid who rode the short bus to school sitting up front there all drooling on yourself wearing your helmet yet didn't play a sport wondering why you constantly got beaten up and picked on...Well wonder no more..I'm here to tell you that fags such as yourself will get that treatment your whole life!!! So you turn to the internet where from behind the safety of your keyboard you can be who you try to be in that pathetic little (And I do mean little) mind of yours and no one can get to you...I think it's hilarious personally that you have that little of a life that you actually change your name and IP to post where no one wants you...You're sad!!! But I have no pity for you...Keep making me laugh!

ConservativeWarrior said:

T_man357 said:
It's so obvious from reading your posts (And the fact that you change your IP and name every week to stay here) that you're just an obsessed little fag who at this point doesn't even know who he is....You're that same kid who rode the short bus to school sitting up front there all drooling on yourself wearing your helmet yet didn't play a sport wondering why you constantly got beaten up and picked on...Well wonder no more..I'm here to tell you that fags such as yourself will get that treatment your whole life!!! So you turn to the internet where from behind the safety of your keyboard you can be who you try to be in that pathetic little (And I do mean little) mind of yours and no one can get to you...I think it's hilarious personally that you have that little of a life that you actually change your name and IP to post where no one wants you...You're sad!!! But I have no pity for you...Keep making me laugh!

Actually I'm quite sure that it's Jurched that keeps making you laugh every time he tickles your ballsack.

And anyway, I'm not sure who you think I am. I am a conservative warrior defending America from the pro-terrorist commie liberals who want to destroy the union with their secularism and support of homos.

I pray that you go to a church and repent your sinful fag ways and stop burning American flags. Bush is a great leader, as the job approval rating polls suggest.

CW galvapuss III, Stay in the closet!! It's safer for you in the closet!! no one wants to know the true levels of your homo behaviour!!! Knowing your whole beastality thing you did with those horses is bad enough....Keep your fantasies to your self...It's best for all!!

Jurched said:
Last night's episode was great! And here I was despairing that the series was going rapidly downhill with each new season.

I thought SP was getting better and better. I have yet to watch the latest episode, which I already have DLed...little time...