O/T Close to BEING MAIMED!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
SON OF A BITCH!

I was playing with my table saw yesterday, and I nearly disfigured myself. I had the saw set up in my driveway. Well the sun was shining right down on its metallic face. So here I was trying to cut 1/2" strips of some material.

Anyway, like a fool I was squinting and whatnot and the sun was blinding me.....bzzzz....in goes my thumb! Right into the blade!

Lucky for me, I had the saw adjusted so it was only about 1/16" above the wood I was cutting. Plus I pulled my thumb out immediately.

I went into the house for some first aid, and when the wife sees it, she practically passes out....the horror of it all.

The moral of this story is: Playing with saws is cool!!!!
At least I wasn't drunk when this happened. But I got a little tipsy later.....thank you Blatz! I got a nice divot in my thumb, to show off!

PS....Is anyone on this board going to the show in Milwaukee next Sunday! I will be there!

Horns up, thumbs tucked securely away!

Jesus!

Table saws are the worst! I remember a couple of times while in shop class in highschool when people would use those dam things wrong and the board they were cutting would shoot right back and tag the poor individual in the nuts! o_O,

Glad to hear you didn't loose a finger mang!:p

Another example of why you should get yourself some Oakleys sunglasses for thermal nuclear protection from that dam sun!

Cheerz!

AugDawg