O/T: My Review of Triple X

You could tell by the commercials they were going to overdo it. You should have expected it. Realistic movie = oxy moron.

Blood Work looks like a 3 hour movie that you'd fall asleep sometime during the first half hour. I'm sure it (and everything else that's out now) will be gone by the time I get back out into the world anyway.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Van Diesel is the wanna-be Sly Stalone of the new millenium.
Yeah, but at least Sly had some charisma. I don't see anything likable about this Vin guy.

As for XXX in general, I give it three thumbs up...oops, that's not a thumb... :lol:

Oh, we're talking about the movie "XXX", not XXX movies in general :lol:

BTW, Vins best movie was Iron Giant. And your right Brat I should have saw it coming but this was even more than I expected. I wish you could have saw Road to perdition as that movie kicked ass or Signs, that was really good also.

Since we are on the topic of movies and i didnt want to start a new thread for this. I saw Ghosts of Mars on satellite last nite and i gotta say that is probably the worst movie ive ever seen. You could tell the whole thing was filmed on a sound stage, the explosions looked fake as hell, the creatures looked like rejects from Micheal Jackspns thriller video and it was just a total peice of crap. Natasha Hentsridge is just too cute for the tough chic roll and the only good thing was when the anthrax riffs kicked in. I know im late for this but i had to say something. Geez, worst movie EVER! And this John Carpenter guy? Director?

T

Tell me about it Trapper. I got so cranky watching Ghosts of Mars. The story was totally shithouse, the effects crap, the acting boring etc etc etc. Poor old John Carpenter. He's still riding on the success he USED to have when he made THE THING

I thought Blood Work was pretty good.
It was a lot better than xXx.
Of course, Signs was better than both!

I expected Ghosts of Mars to be crap so I wouldn't be disappointed.

And it just occurred to me a few weeks ago that my husband sat through it even though he was complaining the whole time just cause of Natasha Henstridge. :lol:

I think the acting was the worst part. And I hate flashback movies.