o/t Phil anselmo is a gimp

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Here's a quote from the mans official web site

MR. Any plans on going to Europe?
PHIL. I don’t know man; I’ve never really seen the fuckin use of going to Europe and shit like that. Every where else you don’t make the money you should and collecting it is even harder, even with merchandise. It’s a big fuckin headache and not much profit you know so I’d rather stay here and make a little cash.

In it for the money now Phil? I used to love Pantera even though they cancelled a show in Glasgow with Slayer (because he's scared of flying after 9/11) but to openly admit to fans that it isn't financialy rewarding enough to jump on a plane to europe!!!! what a fanny!

Jockthrax said:
Here's a quote from the mans official web site

MR. Any plans on going to Europe?
PHIL. I don’t know man; I’ve never really seen the fuckin use of going to Europe and shit like that. Every where else you don’t make the money you should and collecting it is even harder, even with merchandise. It’s a big fuckin headache and not much profit you know so I’d rather stay here and make a little cash.

In it for the money now Phil? I used to love Pantera even though they cancelled a show in Glasgow with Slayer (because he's scared of flying after 9/11) but to openly admit to fans that it isn't financialy rewarding enough to jump on a plane to europe!!!! what a fanny!

What do expect from a herion addict. Did you here him at the Ozzfest press conference on Ozzfest.com. He sounds like a moron. He is just fried. Its sucks Pantera is gone. Bring on the DamagePlan. BYE Phil. Rest in Peace Pantera

It's very very sad to say but Phil's days are numbered if he doesn't straighten up very soon. I'm amazed he's actually lasted this long to be honest.

I was actually listening to both Down albums the other night, I never made the connections to the lyrics and his drug use.......very Cobainish if you ask me, see I thought he cleaned up his act after he O.D.'d but like Ministry says "Never trust a junkie"

I'll probably catch hell for this, but a friend of mine that got me backstage at Anthrax concert in Texas told me how when Pantera was there, Phil would get his own bus, the rest of the band had to share a bus. Phil took the big dressing room, the small one the rest of the band used, and the opening act didn't get a dressing room. Talking with some of the band, he said they told him how Phil wouldn't be in the studio with them usually. He'd do his vocals on his own with none of them there and wouldn't be there when they recorded their stuff or wrote anything.

i heard a few live tracks from pantera power metal cfh early days and phil sounds like such a saint,he never swore and was always so respectful to the crowd lol,that said i wish he dumps superjoint and makes down a full time band,it is possible because down is no longer on electras roster!!!

OK so Phil's a dick but whatever happened to Rex - I know he played on the Down record but why the split with Vinnie and Dime ??