October Tide

Yes, it is indeed tragic. I would like to hear Jonas play some more guitar. What he lacks in technicality, he makes up for in honest and colorful playing.
And holy christ, I would love to hear more heartwrenching ambient sadness like the Cure/Slowdive influenced "Losing Tomorrow"(from the Rain Without End LP). That is truly one of the best works that Jonas has ever composed.

the_dying said:
I wonder why Katatonia haven't released those songs... They totally fit the older Katatonia.
I've always seen a distinct difference in sounds between OT and Katatonia, i guess it's maybe the absence of anders guitar playing or maybe just the atmosphere

mmm, ohhh, Octuber Tide... How many records do they have? Jonas lyrics are made from his life experiences? I know it's a personal question but since he deliberately sings it aloud I think is not so personal...

regards,
Vorthex

insidethefall said:
me too, 50 bucks seemed better than a blue album
so it is not a very good album... =\
I was near of buying it and I regretted myself for it...

howsoever

I'm actually selling a copy of 'Rain Without End' cd. If interested, send me a pm or email me.

The Scourge said:
And holy christ, I would love to hear more heartwrenching ambient sadness like the Cure/Slowdive influenced "Losing Tomorrow"(from the Rain Without End LP).
You mean you have it on vinyl??!

@the_dying, for 5 euro???!!!!!!! A long time ago then I guess, this CD's worth BIIIIIIG money!