off topic: hey kiddies

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
Check out my webpage link on my signature. It's a collection of images from school work. It was an assignment I had in school to put up a portfolio site. I've showed it around to pretty much most of my online friends. Thanks.

haha, me too, I don't think I'll ever be considered a regular here :tickled: ......though i should'nt expect too much, most of them have been here for more than 2 years :Smug:

#1_Droogie said:
haha, me too, I don't think I'll ever be considered a regular here :tickled: ......though i should'nt expect too much, most of them have been here for more than 2 years :Smug:

yup! I'm one of them! And even though i'm 20 now, i was 17 when i joined this forum and was at the time the youngest one here by far. And even though there are now people younger than me here, i'm still considered "the young one".
hypnotized.gif

Militia said:
That's great, but uh...

Or is he another exception to the rules?

He isn't an avid poster, but Murai has been on this forum for a long time and he wasn't really promoting anything. I can't speak for Hawk, but I don't see anything wrong with posting his art portfolio from his college.

BTW James, good work. You are quite talented.

Bryant

Militia said:
That makes sense. :Smug:

I'll always be a n00b, because that's how people think.

Not really if ya stick around long enough you will cease to be a nOOb you will learn the unique flow of the board and I might even stop picking on you ... but dont count on it

Militia said:
Lol, I'm not really bothered what ya do.

Some forums are easier to fit in with, they don't expect you to keep your mouth shut for the first six months you're a member.

Well We do if ya dont like it you can get lost! otherwise stick around we are good folks

Militia said:
Lol, I'm not really bothered what ya do.

Some forums are easier to fit in with, they don't expect you to keep your mouth shut for the first six months you're a member.

Hey drop down and give me twenty you nOOb !!! :loco: You aren't authorized to argue with an elder like JD :D

Bryant

Wicked Child said:
yup! I'm one of them! And even though i'm 20 now, i was 17 when i joined this forum and was at the time the youngest one here by far. And even though there are now people younger than me here, i'm still considered "the young one".
hypnotized.gif

Sorry but Droog dethroned you :Spin:

Great stuff Murai, you're very talented. Your self-portrat is awesome !!!!
Maybe I'll buy from you once :loco: