Off Topic: Back w/New Car

JonnyD said:
A Yugo was a Shitbox car made in Yugoslavia back in the late 80's they bsiclly had two seats and an Engine a cheap peice of shit! that you can still ocassionally see on the road

Here they had such a bad rep than even Lada owners laugh at Yugo ones :lol:

Here's one I posted a bit ago, same machine so far.
carro_limpio.jpg

It gives me 13,2 km/L (31.0 mil/gal) which it's acceptable considering is a 1998 model, our streets are a piece of shit and the gas quality sucks :D

asset_upload_file20_7066.gif

This is exactly my car... same color... silver dollar :p w/6 CD changer (HIGHLY recomended :D )

I still haven't taken a pic with my car... maybe I'll follow the example on Wyvern's signature :lol:

carnut said:
car-threads...for one reason or another I can't keep my nose out of them ....

worthless.gif

Car problems, I had my good share last month, spent 1200$ on my car last month (blew the head gasket and some surrounding stuff on my Chrysler Stratus :cry: ), could well be spent otherwise...
few months ago I had to give up putting money in my lady's 15 year old Volkswagen and bought this brand new Chevy ermmmm. thing :loco:
image_1_05.jpg

That's a sweet looking car! :headbang: congrats! I feel your pain bro... I went through the same thing and just said fuck it... time for a new car!

JonnyD said:
A Yugo was a Shitbox car made in Yugoslavia back in the late 80's they bsiclly had two seats and an Engine a cheap peice of shit! that you can still ocassionally see on the road

I had no idea! Thanks for the explanation Mr. Dash :wave:

kittybeast said:
:bah: twernt your driving...it was the unreliable piece of crap we were riding in!!!! :tickled:

So now you won't scream if I do over 80? :heh:

Wyvern said:
Here they had such a bad rep than even Lada owners laugh at Yugo ones :lol:

Here's one I posted a bit ago, same machine so far.
carro_limpio.jpg

It gives me 13,2 km/L (31.0 mil/gal) which it's acceptable considering is a 1998 model, our streets are a piece of shit and the gas quality sucks :D

It gives you good gas indeed! And I mean gasoline... not any other type of gas :err:

Lada :lol: all the taxi drivers in Chile drive those

haha, I even am suprised Yugo's and Lada's ever made it over to the US, they have to be shipped very quickly not to rust before arrival !!

Cool cars guys, I'm not much of a Hyundai fan Pabla but that is a sweet ride. Chevrolet is only recently back in S.A. I havent seen a lot of them around yet and Hondas are few and far between as well, that is Civic right? Anyway here's mine.

Car.jpg

you gotta strange licence plate Zep, thought those SA plates had animals on them ???
I had several VW's , and they proved to be the most reliable of all makes I already had. But recently the "volks" cars have become very expensive...