Pabla's New Car Hood Adventures

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Okay, so she finally did it...got my camera and took those pics of her and her new car! I must set the afternoon for you though. Pabla and I both had a sh** day at work and needed to wind down...so after chillin' a bit having a few cocktails we dediced the time had come. It's a gorgeous southern california evening so short and small clothing is a must! too bad the water hose wouldn't reach...then we'd really have some fun!! I'm happy for Pabla and her new car! Congratulations chicka!

pablacar1.jpg

pablacar7.jpg

pablacar6.jpg

pablacar5.jpg

pabacar2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it, I'm on dailup, the pages open from top to bottom, a little bit at a time. Man oh man, those are some sexy hoodshots, make me wanna go out and buy a Hyundai :worship:

I've never really been a fan of hood ornaments before but with the new advances in space-age materials allowing for greater creativity I could change my mind. :D

tedvanfrehley said:
...and Here I Go Again, On My OOOOOOOOOOWN! Goin' Down the Only Road I've Ever Knooooooooown!
Like a drifter I was, y'all know the rest!
teddy

You got it ol Teddy boy! Pabla wanted to take a pic of her mini-me on the hood. I got the idea of doing the sexy pics from listening to Whitesnake earlier!! Let me tell you we've been laughing our a*** off all night! :tickled:

MetalAges said:
Haha! Whitesnake, too funny! (Plus I get to start the Internet rumor that I saw up Pabla's skirt while she was doing splits on a car!) Hehe.

Yea, I thought I saw some shaved plastic :tickled:

kittybeast said:
I cannot believe I am discussing bikini waxing with a bunch of metal guys!! LMAO
!

Why? Do you think men don't depilate the weenie? :Smug: