OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD....!!!!!!!!..........

That Turkey vs Croatia finish was incredible ! Even the announcer gave up on them.

Fuck! Russia played well, they indeed deserved the win. Nonetheless, the Dutch played really bad, definitely much worse than the previous games. Defense was nonexistant, attacks consisted mostly of shots from a distance and man, we lost the ball so easily, even with simple passes. The only player on our team that did really fucking well was Van der Sar. Without him and Russia not scoring when they had the chance, it could have been 5 - 1.

Yeah.. What a fucking disappointing game.. Holland played pretty damn poorly.

Nevermind. I'm going to like.. Not openly support the team i want to win.. As it always seems to be the kiss of death ahaha

yeah def. a sad end to the dutch emphatic first few games......they were a delight to watch in group stages.......but yesterday Russia were the better team.......as for today....im supporting Azzuri......i really hope thy make it adn meet the turks in the final.....but overall Im supporting Turkey....haahaa......heck I doubt if they even have 11 players for the next gane...Nihat already flew home......will be tough for them to make it ......we'll see.....my thoughts and prayers with them.......and as for 2day...go azzuri.......PEAC EOUT

Well.. It was no suprise to me.. They had to play against freaking Guus Hiddink!
What he did with South Korea in 2002.. Man, that was amazing!

yeah def. a sad end to the dutch emphatic first few games......they were a delight to watch in group stages.......but yesterday Russia were the better team.......as for today....im supporting Azzuri......i really hope thy make it adn meet the turks in the final.....but overall Im supporting Turkey....haahaa......heck I doubt if they even have 11 players for the next gane...Nihat already flew home......will be tough for them to make it ......we'll see.....my thoughts and prayers with them.......and as for 2day...go azzuri.......PEAC EOUT

Press says that Nihat can't be there during the rest of the tournement...

Turkey's condition is really critical for the next match, I hope at least Servet Çetin can get recovered. He is called the bionic of the team lol, he had some muscles badly hurt, a broken tooth, lots of wounds and a twisted leg and he still continued to play until quarter final and he is a perfect defense line player...
But doctors say that he may even not able to play football ever.... But still he may recover until wednesday but I'm afraid if he'll be a martyr or not on the match :D
Arda Turan, Tuncay Şanslı and Emre Aşık have two yellow cards so.. :(

And it goes like that.. miserable situation but I think we can still win....

alright......i cant beelive I was supporting teh dull Italians again.....wow....they honetly didnt even try to win te game...spain were much ....much better team...adn deservinlgy won.....!!!!!....godo for them.....so I predict a Spain Germany final......id say Turkey ....but thats maybe wishful thinkin as they barely haev a team now.....UEFA might have a urgent meeting jsut to address thier player shortage situation......and Terim never called anyone for the squad...so hes missed the boat....we'll see....mayeb they can still fly someon in......id love to see turkey ....but relaistically.....germany will prolly win...............PEAC EOUT

2 days of no football.....im gonna go insane.....mayeb Ill watch some 2010 word cup qualifiers.......tahtll taek care of my football fix....hahaha......so on wednesday Turkey plays germany....im all for Turkey....plus Im off....so Im gonna buy my fav ice cream and cookies and milk nd watch the game with the misses on our huge TV.....so far Ive been wachin most games at work...on my crappy laptop screen....ahahhaa....finalyl ill get to see one on TV.....cantn wait.......alrigt too much info....hahahaha.......PEAC EOUT

2 days of no football.....im gonna go insane.....mayeb Ill watch some 2010 word cup qualifiers.......tahtll taek care of my football fix....hahaha......so on wednesday Turkey plays germany....im all for Turkey....plus Im off....so Im gonna buy my fav ice cream and cookies and milk nd watch the game with the misses on our huge TV.....so far Ive been wachin most games at work...on my crappy laptop screen....ahahhaa....finalyl ill get to see one on TV.....cantn wait.......alrigt too much info....hahahaha.......PEAC EOUT

Where you from waz? Thought you were american.

Where you from waz? Thought you were american.

Im living in America.....Austin TX .....been here for teh last 7 years now.....but I was born and raised in Qatar.....thats where I moved from .....but my parents are from Pakistan.....and in Qatar football is HUGEE....thats all they have....ahahaha.....thier nationla team sux....but its still thhe only pass time there....hahaha....though jsut yesterday we beat Iraq to qualify for the last round of Asian berth for 2010 world cup....so we'll see.....but yeah im curenlty in USA.....PEAC EOUT

Bullshit. Don't be surprised if we kick Germany's ass as well. Besides, Germany is the lucky one as they won't be playing Croatia again. Croatia would kill Germany ANY day like they did in the group stages.

JA!? IST DAS SO!? _WIR_ SIND IM FINALE VERDAMMT! WENN DIE TRÄNEN SCHWAPPEN - NIMM EINEN WASCHLAPPEN! TURKIYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIIIIS IS SO INCRIDIBLE! GERMANY IS _ONE_ FUCKING PARTY!

too sad that i have to work tommorow ...

anyway. jetzt werden wir europameister!
OLE OLE OLE

Yes in that match I really felt Turkey winning.. I mean they played great! And I was sure we deserved to win but well...
I would like to be happy for Germany but I'm a little disappointed for their performence tonight, I expected something like Germany-Portugal match...

Otherwise Turkey is happy about the situation if only Rüştü didn't forget his weak point... But we'll be the 3rd I hope and leave UEFA heads up!

RUUN: Germany won by LUCK. You need to get some football knowledge. We ate you alive with our RESERVE TEAM.

jetzt werden wir europameister!

In your dreams maybe. With the piss quality football, I hope either Russia or Spain will fucking slay the Germans in the final game.

i just laugh with you =)
your definition of the word "LUCK" is very very ... weird.

just face the fact, that were the best.
germany always was a football-nation. were on the top of most of the tournaments everytime. what is turkiye? ...
dont be jealous man :)

Jealous? What could I be possibly jealous of? I would be ashamed if Turkey played and won like Germany. 3 shots on target, 3 goals. We had like 21 shots on goal. Anyway, Russia or Spain will settle this eventually.