Official Myspace thread

Ender Rises

Wass sappening?
Almost everyone goes through Myspace Music once in a while. The premise of this thread is to post links to bands that you have found that are fucking great. Maybe this will get them a little more recognition and be a good place to talk about new bands and such coming through the woodwork.

Gojira -- A pretty good band that I saw live and have been into since. I can't classify them but most of the songs are rather slow and it's pretty general metal, but they have a great little harmonic trick that I love.

Glass Casket -- Fucking great death metal, they are just great. Love it.

Also guys, you need to actually discuss the bands that are posted, like so:

Cidesphere (awesome melodic death metal; not pussy melo-death!!)

Pretty damn good. The production bugs me but the music is really good, the guitars are interesting, and the vocals are pretty damn good. Nothing really special that makes me want to give them a second listen, but nothing to turn me off of them. Then again, I've been going into less and less melodic music, and that probably has something to do with it.

^That makes it interesting and not just another post a response and forget about it thread. I dunno, I just think it would be more fun to post in.