Official Myspace thread

Ancient NecropsyReally interesting brutal death/grind
What the fuck is up with that production?! Let me hear the fucking BAND! That's just retarded. And that way low harsh vocal gets on my nerves. The drums need to pop out more, but that's just my taste in drums. That snare sounds sucks.

But hey, the guitars are... decent.

Wow, I just really don't like that band.

It's a matter of taste: he probably does have many good ideas and it is impressive that it's one man, but he does everything that I don't like in metal all in one fell swoop. Bad production, uninteresting guitars, shitty sounding drums, and super low growled vocals. You might appreciate that stuff but I just don't.

Why do you hate Myspace? It's revolutionised the finding of new music for me.

Anyway, I discovered this band a couple of weeks ago. Very tasty metalcore from Philly.

Turmoil

I don't know, cause MySpace is scenester bullshit? Anyways, Turmoil I liked them since I found out about them 5 years ago. Good band.

MySpace is HARDLY just scenester bullshit. It's an extremely popular site with a great network capability for up-and-coming and already-established bands alike to connect with others. What the fuck is wrong with that? Who cares if, 2 years ago or so, so-called "scene fags" or "emos" were all the rage and were all on MySpace. Think up an actual reason to hate it other than because of a dumb stereotype...

Since I am an egotistical bastard I will post my own band's myspace:

www.myspace.com/evokingdesolation

Its only guitars at this point but we are hopeful that we will have a full-lineup by the end of the year. Don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism (or rip it to shreds, whichever you prefer).

Since I am an egotistical bastard I will post my own band's myspace:

www.myspace.com/evokingdesolation

Its only guitars at this point but we are hopeful that we will have a full-lineup by the end of the year. Don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism (or rip it to shreds, whichever you prefer).

Sounds good man.

I really like Rendered to Dust.

All you guys need is a nice groovy bass player and a killer drummer!