Official Off Topic Thread

How about that guy from that band Once Beyond Purgatory... what's his name again.... HARRIS!!! Yeah, that's who I'm thinking of!! :D:lol:

oh crap its 1:00 am

happy forth of july everyone, god bless america!!!:kickass:

be sure to play the star spangled banner on your guitars at least once today!

Having your counties national anthem on the guitar as the intro to your metal album is strictly forbidden !!!!!!!!!!!!111

I finally managed to put all my shit together on my computer and now I can rest until some other fuck up pop up on my face.
Now I have to find a way to brake photoshop.

Here is a screen show I thought I should share with you guys….
print.jpg

Nemesis_lxix said:
Having your counties national anthem on the guitar as the intro to your metal album is strictly forbidden !!!!!!!!!!!!111

Are you just saying that because it's America's? :p

The concept of The Glorious Burden is almost entirely American history, so I think it's appropriate. ;)

Well there is Atilla the Hun, Napoleon, and the Red Baron, I believe was a German fighter pilot in WW1. But yeah, I actually never really thought about how much American History is on that album.

Nemesis_lxix said:

I finally managed to put all my shit together on my computer and now I can rest until some other fuck up pop up on my face.
Now I have to find a way to brake photoshop.

Here is a screen show I thought I should share with you guys….
print.jpg

the national anthem pwns souls. and nice bloodbath background.

One quote seems appropriate for today:

"Celebrate the birth of your country by blowing up a small part of it." - Convenience store guy on the Simpsons (Not Apu, they were out of town).

Happy 4th to the American forumers.

I love how today, the only 3 people posting are me, Robb and War Blade. I guess Sym X forum is Planet Troll today. :lol:

This was on the last page, but I just saw it so here were my classes last semester:

Biology 101
Med Terminology
Trigonometry
Intro to Chemistry
Kinesiology
Nutrition

My first 4.0 since 5th grade. I was pretty stoked. Wish I would have cared about grades in highschool. Might not have to be paying so much money to be in college now.