Official Off Topic Thread

What is wrong with big boobs ? And if they are natural, it is just great :) We have a singer here with natural "big" boobs, and she owes most of her fame to her boobs :) So take it serious when i say, "if you have a special thing that most people don't, don't loose it".

turke said:
What is wrong with big boobs ? And if they are natural, it is just great :) We have a singer here with natural "big" boobs, and she owes most of her fame to her boobs :) So take it serious when i say, "if you have a special thing that most people don't, don't loose it".

It causes back pain. How would YOU like to be weighed down on the chest all the time? And if your fame only comes from a physical attribute, how worthwhile is that?

Rose Immortal said:
It causes back pain. How would YOU like to be weighed down on the chest all the time? And if your fame only comes from a physical attribute, how worthwhile is that?

I try to say it is like a signature. Fame could come in different types. It is no wrong to have it with physical attributes as long as it is natural. And about the back pain, it goes into an area that i have no idea about, so i'll pass it :)

Seriously, what's more original than "If metal is dead, then show me the body."?

And I do know what kinda signature you're talking about, and I'm just being a jackass. :lol:

I just registered at the Shadow Gallery forum.
THEY HAVE FLASH GAMES!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::Smokin: :Smokin: :kickass:

BTW, if you want the answer to your question in your sig...my guess would be somebody ate a monkey without cooking it.

It's entirely possible. Different countries have different ideas of what animals should be eaten. And in desperate situations, anybody will consider eating things they ordinarily wouldn't.