Official Off Topic Thread

I dunno, I guess I find the idea of having sex with a monkey alot funnier than somebody eating a monkey.

:lol: Because the question was this:

"If AIDS was originally contracted from a monkey, then does that mean that somebody had sex with a monkey?"

It was in my sig until Rose answered it.

yay!! i just found out i got high distinction for my first semester psychology course!! Im not sure if thats good or bad, because getting the top score right off the bat means I'm now under pressure to keep it up :(

well my theroy...

once long long time ago, a human hunted an ape. They both ran very fast and then accidently the ape stepped on a very sharp stone and lost a lot of blood, then the guy stepped onto the same stone and both bloods mixed.
Finally he got the ape, discovered the fire and cooked it. He was so exhausted that he instantly had sex with one of the chicks lying there in the cave.
Unfortunately the girl was a bitch and a day later everyone in the cave ended up having aids...

Thanks, all, for the congratulations. Much appreciated.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I wonder how ABQ's wife is doing.

She's going quite batty cuz he won't come out. We thought we were headed to the hospital Friday morning (I was actually running around with my head cut off calling the hospital and the midwife and trying to find the frickin' video recorder), but then everything went silent and she has not had anything more through the whole weekend. She's depressed because she wants him out of her body (not in a hateful way or anything - she's just sick of being pregnant, especially considering her first five months was spent over the johnny).

But, tomorrow's the "official" due date, so maybe tonight will be fun.

Thanks again, all.

wchuck said:
well my theroy...

once long long time ago, a human hunted an ape. They both ran very fast and then accidently the ape stepped on a very sharp stone and lost a lot of blood, then the guy stepped onto the same stone and both bloods mixed.
Finally he got the ape, discovered the fire and cooked it. He was so exhausted that he instantly had sex with one of the chicks lying there in the cave.
Unfortunately the girl was a bitch and a day later everyone in the cave ended up having aids...

Huh?

SR wrote
yay!! i just found out i got high distinction for my first semester psychology course!! Im not sure if thats good or bad, because getting the top score right off the bat means I'm now under pressure to keep it up

Its a bad sign Charis...first semester is always piss easy.....you've done well...maybe too well...next semester you'll think that because you did so well that you can afford to miss a couple of classes....maybe go to the bar instead...you'll hook up with the other slackers in the bar and start hanging out more regularly....one of them will pull out a joint..you'll have a toke or two...you'll like it. This will continue to happen throughout the second semester....smoking more regularly.....your reading will fall behind and you'll start handing in heavily plagerised assignments 2 days late....Final exams come and you try to cram as much study in as you can between bucket bongs and hanging out at the JCU bar (somehow you've agreed to go see You Am I tonight)...You end up failing 3 and narrowly passing the 4th.....Dr Campbell calls you into his office to enquire about your sudden academic decline...he suggests putting you on 'academic probation'..."of course there are other ways this can be handled" as he unzips his pants....you run from his office, distressed, to the bar hoping to find a friend....oh look there's Casey....Casey is sitting with another girl with dreadlocks and hippy clothes and way too many piercings....she's introduced as Casey's sister, from Nimbin...."just call me Aquarius"......you tell the girls what happened and decide that you need to go out for a joint....you go sit on the oval and spark up...Aquarius pulls out a spoon, a lighter and a baggy......."It'll help you escape Charis" she tells you.....for a moment you are a bit unsure.......

Fast forward to a friday in December 2007

You've sold everything you own...your ex-dealer/junkie boyfriend has kicked you out because he couldn't deal with the jealousy of you being with other men even though he pimped you out to get drug money....you've just missed the last bus to the methadone clinic (you'll have to hang out til Monday) and you are really missing Josh and regret selling him on ebay 3 months earlier.

I've seen it happen all too often Charis.

Rose Immortal said:
It causes back pain. How would YOU like to be weighed down on the chest all the time? And if your fame only comes from a physical attribute, how worthwhile is that?
the back pain is the reason my sister got the breast reduction, uggh
i've said it before but apparently i have to say it again
a human female's boobs should be big enough to be soft/gooey/squishy/jiggle like Jello
a girl's boobs being small enough to be "perky" is disqusting on 2 totally seperate levels
1st
no matter how tall she gets, no matter how many wrinkles in the face she has, no matter how much of her hair is snow white from old age, even if she's post-menopausal, boobs small enough to be pointed still somehow looks like i'm looking at a 12 year-old

2nd
if i'm blindfolded, groping/gripping boobs so small that they feel "firm" is creepy because it feels like a male's chest with a pair of some kind of tumors

Rose Immortal said:
if your fame only comes from a physical attribute, how worthwhile is that?
my fame comes from an actual talent (i'm the underground video star called Steven Howard, and my brother is the underground streetfighter called "Goat") if my fame came from a physical attribute, i'd feel like God, and so would anyone else on this forum

SilentRealm said:
yay!! i just found out i got high distinction for my first semester psychology course!! Im not sure if thats good or bad, because getting the top score right off the bat means I'm now under pressure to keep it up :(
Yay ! for you SR.
I think that you will do just fine if you just try to be the best you can if you try to avoid the pressure.
I am also under a lot of pressure lately but I don’t let it ruin my lazy life.
wchuck said:
well my theroy...
This is not half as fun as having sex with a monkey :lol:

Today I discovered a nice beer.
I just had 2 and I already feel dizzy.

Bid ass festival tomorrow and I don’t think I will be going since I don’t even have a ticket yet.:erk:

Tongue_Ring said:
the back pain is the reason my sister got the breast reduction, uggh
i've said it before but apparently i have to say it again
a human female's boobs should be big enough to be soft/gooey/squishy/jiggle like Jello
a girl's boobs being small enough to be "perky" is disqusting on 2 totally seperate levels
1st
no matter how tall she gets, no matter how many wrinkles in the face she has, no matter how much of her hair is snow white from old age, even if she's post-menopausal, boobs small enough to be pointed still somehow looks like i'm looking at a 12 year-old

2nd
if i'm blindfolded, groping/gripping boobs so small that they feel "firm" is creepy because it feels like a male's chest with a pair of some kind of tumors

dude wtf are you talking about. If the chick is healthy, her boobs shouldn't be that huge. Your preference doesn't set the standard for the entire world. I think that is so fucking stupid. A girl can't help it if her boobs arn't that big. Big pam anderson boobs are fucking ridiculous.

War_Blade said:
dude wtf are you talking about. If the chick is healthy, her boobs shouldn't be that huge. Your preference doesn't set the standard for the entire world. I think that is so fucking stupid. A girl can't help it if her boobs arn't that big. Big pam anderson boobs are fucking ridiculous.
okay, i'll admit that Linsey Dawn Mckenzie's boobs are a little too big, but boobs really shouldn't be any smaller than a small D-cup anything smaller than a large C-cup is hormone imbalance/nutrient deficiency

Tongue_Ring said:
okay, i'll admit that Linsey Dawn Mckenzie's boobs are a little too big, but boobs really shouldn't be any smaller than a small D-cup anything smaller than a large C-cup is hormone imbalance/nutrient deficiency

wtf?? i agree with jax, you are on some type of drug...