Official Off Topic Thread

War_Blade said:
so we having the man thread next or what???
there is already a picture of me on my avatar….:devil:

Come on you guys,the thread was not locked because Ret- made an out bearst(<---How the hell do you spell that ?) after 90 pages of posts.
More or less we all criticized eachathers posts and had our moments there.
It was simply dying coz there were no more good chicks to post.

I remember jax talking about killing it ages before that&#8230;

No, i wouldn't say it's his fault. it's this whole forum that can't take a joke (robb, remember you got a little upset when Talli called you a pedophile in jest? Well... i assume it was in jest anyhow :lol: ). I think it should be a lesson to the forums to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!!!!! C'mon folks, on the count of three, grab that stick wedged up your asses and give it a good tug!

And ret, stop being so defensive because prog folk don't like nasty fat goth chicks with pancake boobs. Take some midol or something.

DoomsdayZach said:
No, i wouldn't say it's his fault. it's this whole forum that can't take a joke (robb, remember you got a little upset when Talli called you a pedophile in jest? Well... i assume it was in jest anyhow :lol: ). I think it should be a lesson to the forums to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!!!!! C'mon folks, on the count of three, grab that stick wedged up your asses and give it a good tug!

And ret, stop being so defensive because prog folk don't like nasty fat goth chicks with pancake boobs. Take some midol or something.

theres differences from joking around and calling someone a pedophile, for that he should have been banned.

Awww c'mon, it was sorta funny :p

Anyhow, further off topic...
(that's mine bitches)
PICT0321.jpg

Robb wrote
theres differences from joking around and calling someone a pedophile, for that he should have been banned.

I called you a pAedophile Robb :lol:...and only a borderline job too if i remember correctly...and i should be banned :lol:
seriously dude lighten the fuck up.....you're sounding a little defensive...a little TOO defensive :)

Thats a very metal phallic symbol Zach :headbang:

R.I.P the hot girls thread...you will be missed....i suggest we find a UM forum with fuck all going on in there and ressurect it :)

Taliwakker said:
Robb wrote

I called you a pAedophile Robb :lol:...and only a borderline job too if i remember correctly...and i should be banned :lol:
seriously dude lighten the fuck up.....you're sounding a little defensive...a little TOO defensive :)

Thats a very metal phallic symbol Zach :headbang:

R.I.P the hot girls thread...you will be missed....i suggest we find a UM forum with fuck all going on in there and ressurect it :)

I take great offense to that because I have worked with children many times in my life, including underprivaleged innercity youths (K-6), as well as actively persuing a career in the teaching field. So yeah, mabie now you can understand why that word strikes a sour chord to me..

Robb wrote
I take great offense to that because I have worked with children many times in my life, including underprivaleged innercity youths (K-6), as well as actively persuing a career in the teaching field. So yeah, mabie now you can understand why that word strikes a sour chord to me..

You're still being a bitch.....i don't care what you field you work in or actively pursue....get over it...its the internet.

Really, people! Want to get this thread locked too? And you know what that might mean, guys, right? No discussion about anything except Symphony X! Wouldn't blame a mod for it, either... ;)