Official Off Topic Thread

Ptah someone http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1743[/url said:
Since Jax said we don't need a seperate OT thread for the next God in videogame form, here we go.
METAL GEAR SOLID 4!!!

yeah.....I still havnt beat 3 yet though. too busy.:erk:

Montu Sekhmet said:
yeah.....I still havnt beat 3 yet though. too busy.:erk:

I beat the whole game in one day because i didn't have a memory card on normal mode.

then once i got a memory card i beat it on difficult. Now that was fucking hard..

I beat 2, but never played 1, so I kinda figured out what was going on as I went along, and tried to figure it out for myself. Why do I still not own 3? (And can I borrow someone's copy of MGS1?)

But the ending of 2 made so little sense to me. Does anyone wanna explain it to me, or should I just play 1 and 3 to understand it?

hey look its rob m

RobMerkel_Storm%202.jpg

rob merkel (look at the properties)

I am from america....

its not that unheard of. My friends great grandfather is still alive and he is 91. And he lives by himself. He %100 on the ball. I hope im in that shape when im 91.

I am recording a cover of "love thing" from Satch. Do you want me to upload it for you when i finish ? Actually i am having a hard time on it cause i only play electric guitar for about six moths or so. The end of the solo part (the stuff on tiny frets) is really hard for me. But i'll try to do my best :)

I couldn’t stand wasting my time on that sunny beach with all the hot super model bikini chicks,drinking cold beer and smoking all day long,so I decided to come back to my wet,loving computer to post here…I am starting to get addicted to this forum.

That taping theme that was posted earlier was really melodic\great !

turke said:
I am recording a cover of "love thing" from Satch. Do you want me to upload it for you when i finish ? Actually i am having a hard time on it cause i only play electric guitar for about six moths or so. The end of the solo part (the stuff on tiny frets) is really hard for me. But i'll try to do my best :)
No point asking !
You know that everybody here is dying to hear it… I know I am ! :)
And the same goes to everybody,I love to download underground stuff (that way when you relish a record and become rich and famous I can sell them on e-bay as rare recordings :heh: )

Nemesis_lxix said:
No point asking !
You know that everybody here is dying to hear it… I know I am ! :)
And the same goes to everybody,I love to download underground stuff (that way when you relish a record and become rich and famous I can sell them on e-bay as rare recordings :heh: )

:lol: Don't rely on me about getting rich, cause i won't ever be famous :) It is impossible.

He plays electric for 6 months, maybe he already played classic before

Yes but actually i played bass before electric guitar. We even did play in bars and earn some money. But i didn't take it seriously as much as i do now, cause i've always wanted to play electric. You know :)