Official Off Topic Thread

Naah, bans would come before that kind of blanket moderation. It's sad indeed that some folks are incapable of civil adult conversation, though; makes my job a lot less fun.

You know, it might've made your job easier if you'd said nothing and let people think you liked my idea. ;)

(Just messing with ya now!)

DoomsdayZach said:
PICT0321.jpg

that.. is fucking awesome :headbang:

as for the hot girls thread.. we were just flogging a dead horse for the last 40 or so pages I think :lol: - for me it was more of a personal quest to see how long it would last and how many times the same old girls could get rehashed before enough was enough...

Jax said:
Naah, bans would come before that kind of blanket moderation. It's sad indeed that some folks are incapable of civil adult conversation, though; makes my job a lot less fun.

Jesus H. Christ......What did I miss???!!!
(I'll be caught up before you answer... lol )

Also - I recall a thread on the mailing list where someone was called a pedophile, and it got ugly, fast, and caused a good friend of mine to never return. Best to just drop it, and move on....And here I was going to be immature and post "Get a bottle cap..." to the "Yngwie's coming..." thread....
:heh:

J-Dubya

DoomsdayZach said:
Awww c'mon, it was sorta funny :p

Anyhow, further off topic...
(that's mine bitches)
PICT0321.jpg
Wow, you can really kick some ass with that thing.:headbang:
J-Dubya 777 said:
Jesus H. Christ
Jesus's middle name didn't start with an H. It started with a T. It's Jesus TAP-DANCING Christ. :err:

MrFast said:
I have a PC now, so I guess I can troll this forum again :headbang:
Awesome!! Mr. Fast is back!! :kickass:It was getting kinda boring just having me, Robb and War Blade trolling this forum.:lol: