Official Off Topic Thread

Jax said:
Step away from the crack pipe..

THANK YOU.

I know that people can be VERY healthy and be of small breast sizes--including female athletes, who are the pinnacle of "healthy".

War_Blade said:
I really don't know what he is talking about, enormous breasts are a big turn-off. If anything breasts that are to large are unhealthy.

that's just a matter of opinion.

Taliwakker said:
Its a bad sign Charis...first semester is always piss easy.....you've done well...maybe too well...next semester you'll think that because you did so well that you can afford to miss a couple of classes....maybe go to the bar instead...you'll hook up with the other slackers in the bar and start hanging out more regularly....one of them will pull out a joint..you'll have a toke or two...you'll like it. This will continue to happen throughout the second semester....smoking more regularly.....your reading will fall behind and you'll start handing in heavily plagerised assignments 2 days late....Final exams come and you try to cram as much study in as you can between bucket bongs and hanging out at the JCU bar (somehow you've agreed to go see You Am I tonight)...You end up failing 3 and narrowly passing the 4th.....Dr Campbell calls you into his office to enquire about your sudden academic decline...he suggests putting you on 'academic probation'..."of course there are other ways this can be handled" as he unzips his pants....you run from his office, distressed, to the bar hoping to find a friend....oh look there's Casey....Casey is sitting with another girl with dreadlocks and hippy clothes and way too many piercings....she's introduced as Casey's sister, from Nimbin...."just call me Aquarius"......you tell the girls what happened and decide that you need to go out for a joint....you go sit on the oval and spark up...Aquarius pulls out a spoon, a lighter and a baggy......."It'll help you escape Charis" she tells you.....for a moment you are a bit unsure.......

Fast forward to a friday in December 2007

You've sold everything you own...your ex-dealer/junkie boyfriend has kicked you out because he couldn't deal with the jealousy of you being with other men even though he pimped you out to get drug money....you've just missed the last bus to the methadone clinic (you'll have to hang out til Monday) and you are really missing Josh and regret selling him on ebay 3 months earlier.

I've seen it happen all too often Charis.

:lol: - I even had to call my best friend in the room to read that one, she thinks you're cool.. careful, she might want your babies (lmao, who am I kidding, no one wants your babies :p)

and why on earth are we all talking about breasts AGAIN!!! - they're just bags of fat and gland tissue people! (and silicone for some)

careful, she might want your babies (lmao, who am I kidding, no one wants your babies )

She did/does

kylie3.jpg

and your friend is 100% in her assesment of me.....her name isn't Casey is it btw? :)

i dunno who has seen this before.. but i was looking up christian bale wallpaper for my computer (yes i have christian bale wallpaper, shutup)..anyhoo, i have come across this pic before and always thought it was hilarious.. just thought i would share it with you..

Bush%20American%20Psycho-2005.06.18-19.47.35.jpg

Nemesis_lxix said:
This is not half as fun as having sex with a monkey :lol:
this happens more often than you might think :lol:
some people go to a brothel disguised as a farm and have sex with horses, chicken, dogs, goats and monkeys are a quite popular as well... :erk: :yuk:
A lot of people even die because of it :ill:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Today I discovered a nice beer.
I just had 2 and I already feel dizzy.

Which beer?

The new Stone Vertical Epic for this year absolutely rocks! And to think it's supposed to cellar till 2013... I don't know if I can wait that long.

Maharaja from Avery is another pleasant discovery. Avery overall is a pleasant discovery. They're in Boulder, CO, where my sister lives. I think it's time for a visit... Maybe get some Mephistopheles on tap. Shit, I'd never leave.

SilentRealm said:
yay!! i just found out i got high distinction for my first semester psychology course!! Im not sure if thats good or bad, because getting the top score right off the bat means I'm now under pressure to keep it up :(
You can do it! I know you can!! Nothing is more powerful than the power of a woman... especially SR.:worship:

There's also a beer called "Evil Eye." Cheap as hell, pretty shitty, but man does it go down like water, and the can looks badass! Plus it just reminds me of Yngwie and Dio. I drank far too many on my last night at college this year, and some chick convinced me to do some shots of rum with her. Talk about a hangover. :lol:

wchuck said:
this happens more often than you might think :lol:
some people go to a brothel disguised as a farm and have sex with horses, chicken, dogs, goats and monkeys are a quite popular as well... :erk: :yuk:
A lot of people even die because of it :ill:
:ill: :ill: :ill:
ABQShredHead said:
Which beer?.
hand crafted beer that can only bee found in a beer restaurant here.
I will bay you a bucket if you came visit ! :heh:

Oh,and the name is craft.