Official Off Topic Thread

ABQShredHead said:
For those previously concerned, Ethan Samuel, born 7/12 at 2:17 (how cool is that). 8 lbs, 3 oz. All's well... though big sis is having a hard time sharing her parents' attentions.

Cheers, and raise a pint for the little one!
Congradulations ABQ!! So do you have enough "It's A Boy" cigars for the whole forum?:lol:

Congrats. And stuff.

If you want him to sleep calmly, play some Decrepit Birth before he goes to sleep.

Then when he wakes up, some Prostitute Disfigurement is in order. That child will grow up to be a proper metalhead.

But in all seriousness, that's awesome bro. Hope he turns out to be a good christian child. Power of christ and all that nonsense.

my female boss at work (vacation job) is teaching her 5-year old child how to dance... Normally little kids just bow through the knees on the beat... Well she's trying to dance him like this: :headbang:

have a good show :)

FINALLY BACK IN NEW YORK!!!

I got a B for my semester at sea, and an A+ for my CPR course (I'd be pretty worried if I didn't), plus I got my certifications in welding, brazing, and oxy-acetylene cutting. It's been a long two months, once I sort through my photos I'll share some :).

Beelzebub said:
FINALLY BACK IN NEW YORK!!!

I got a B for my semester at sea, and an A+ for my CPR course (I'd be pretty worried if I didn't), plus I got my certifications in welding, brazing, and oxy-acetylene cutting. It's been a long two months, once I sort through my photos I'll share some :).

Welcome back!

J-Dubya