Official Off Topic Thread

i have no work for the next three days!

i plan on three days of nothing but guitar...

life is good....

but then i have to go to drivers ed. class for 10 days...

My singer was telling me about this really cool thing he has. I forgot what he called it though.... umm.... a... LIFE! That's the word I'm looking for! So I'm probably gonna party with him n' his buddies tomorrow. (And he hangs out with chicks, so it all works out. :D)

Bob Katsionis has a couple of personal albums that I know of and I think the most popular of them is called The Imaginary Force or something.

Personally I know him more from his work with Nightfall.
That is the same band as Kollias from Nile plays.

I have a buddy who plays the keyboards and he is obsessed with his music.

I have problems opening the video…it just downloads a flame and that is all…I will try from my other computer…

Just downloaded the video from my lap-top.
There must be a problem with my browser,probably a conflict with the firewall or something (I hate my job ! :mad: )

Wow ! they can play…not as good as me (yeah,right !) but they can play.
I have never seen bob play the keys from that close.I have only seen him in an festival where NF was the opening band.
His accent is very amusing.It sounds very Greek :lol:
And he also has a Hammerfall poster.What is it with keyboard players and HF anyway ?
Go BoB ! :headbang:

RobbM said:
Yep, I did a while back...still funny though..

Hey guys, guess what I found out, A Dunkin Donuts Tropicana Coolatta goes great with Vodka....Its like a super screwdriver...

real men drink black tooth grin!!!!

coke-crown-seagrams

War_Blade said:
real men drink black tooth grin!!!!

coke-crown-seagrams
Real men drink Scottish beer. Raw, with all the fixin's, with whole chunks of ingredients, boiling hot, and complete with living animals in it. And the kind of beer that it makes you take a crap BEFORE you even drink it!! (Watch Jay Mohr's stand up routine. You'll understand.)

!!!
B000002JOH.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
+
coke.jpg
+
seagram_7.jpg
+
crown-royal-bottle.gif

=
METALHEAD PARADICE!!!

You spelled PARADISE wrong... but you are right.

Anyone wanna help me find and kill whoever's hacking the Kamelot forum?

Anyone wanna help me find and kill whoever's hacking the Kamelot forum? Im sure Goth Fiend may wanna help since he's there also.

Real men get wasted on cheap beer. Like me right now. :D

Hey, my computer's kinda fucked up. I'm at a friend's house. I won't be posting much for like another week.

Drinking beers and watching Dazed and Confused is badass. The end.

Hey everyone... I haven't posted for 10 days now. :( If you don't know why, check back a bunch of pages here until you see my last post. Anyway, uhh... well... that's it. Heh. :heh:

Someone voted for me as coolest person who frequents the forum... but who??? :confused: