Official Off Topic Thread

About the definition of "troll", I've never heard it apply to someone who's just a frequent flyer. A "troll" is usually annoying in some way, as opposed to an on-topic, well-behaved frequent flyer.

Starting today. I am very excited about it. The 7th season was a fiasco.

B0002OHZN4.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Time-Machinist said:
Then try to be a gnome :heh:
I hate these annoying little creatures that invent stupid things.

I don’t like x-files that much but I remember the dude on the right from Terminator 2.Oh man,that movie was awesome !!!!!!!!!11111

I just came back from a fish tavern next to the see and I feel like exploding.
I just love it there and the food was great.

Leaving Friday for the Canadian Championships in Lethbride, Alberta!!!! Will be returning VERY VERY early Monday morning! Than I will be departing later in the afternoon on a 2 hour drive to go camping for 6 days. Also Thursday a french girl from france is comming down to stay at my place for a month (includes camping...) should be cool, hope she likes metal :D! So yeh camping for 6 days, going to bring my guitar and fishing gear. Nothing is more fun than going out on a boat & fishing while playing some classics on your accoustic haha :D

proulxski said:
Leaving Friday for the Canadian Championships in Lethbride, Alberta!!!! Will be returning VERY VERY early Monday morning! Than I will be departing later in the afternoon on a 2 hour drive to go camping for 6 days. Also Thursday a french girl from france is comming down to stay at my place for a month (includes camping...) should be cool, hope she likes metal ! So yeh camping for 6 days, going to bring my guitar and fishing gear. Nothing is more fun than going out on a boat & fishing while playing some classics on your accoustic haha
Awesome! Hope you "Hit dat" as the Immature New Yorkers like to say. :lol: But this kinda confused me....

a french girl from france
I thought French people came from Uzbekistan.