Official Off Topic Thread

That gives me an idea..... which is to completely copy the idea of that thread, but for here. :p

War_Blade said:
why? so you can vote for silent realm?:tickled:
:lol: Yes.:D:p:oops: :worship:
The funny part is that that was my plan from the beginning. :D

And the thread isn't really trolls. Just the coolest people on this forum.

And I love how so many of us are able to be on here at 12:30 at night.

MrFast said:
Silent Realm isn't a troll so she doesn't count.

Trolls I know of: Me, Ptah, Tubbs, RobbM, War_Blade, Nemesis.. I'm probably forgetting some, but whatever.
Internet troll
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia​

Internet Troll
In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

And I actually try not to do that… too often :heh:

My definition of troll is someone who refreshes the page every minute of the day to see if there are new posts. Notice all the people I listed have high post counts/day ratios.

MrFast said:
My definition of troll is someone who refreshes the page every minute of the day to see if there are new posts. Notice all the people I listed have high post counts/day ratios.
I have 2.63 per day and you have 7.96
But then again I joined years before but didn’t post that much.

I don’t refresh the page that often unless it’s a thread which is used pretty much like a chat room.
I also post in a many threads if I find them interesting so I just not stick to a forum or two.
You may also notice at the end of the home page that I am the user that has the most hours on-line.That is because I have turned one of my computers into a “server” and I hardly ever turn it off.I am downloading stuff like crazy and every now and then when I check the progress of what I am downloading I hit refresh to see if there are any good replies.

So I guess I am a troll too by the way you see it.
Don’t forget to put me in that poll :heh:

MrFast said:
I plead guilty.

^which college are you planning on going to? i'm lookin at Illinois U or Northwestern, for their baseball programs.