Official Off Topic Thread

well their is French from Persia... Or French from Quebec, or French from Haiti (or however its spelt) So their for stating she is comming from France is quite normal since all of those places speak differ styles of french! french people from France make fun of French people from Quebec... I don't blame em loL!

And we french New-Brunswickers make fun of Quebec'ers all the time :D Actually, everyone makes fun from people from Quebec... Canada has got to be the only place in the world where being able to speak french doesn't get you laid :lol:

(Proulxski - No offense to you, you're an exception. This joke is aimed towards the majority.)
For example: What's the difference between a person from Quebec and a bucket of shit?

The bucket.

Your discussion reminded me the movie "Picture Claire" and the amazing actress, singer Juliette Lewis, who is speaking in french all through the movie. Irrelevant ? Yes it is :)

proulxski said:
well their is French from Persia... Or French from Quebec, or French from Haiti (or however its spelt) So their for stating she is comming from France is quite normal since all of those places speak differ styles of french! french people from France make fun of French people from Quebec... I don't blame em loL!
I know that. I was just being the sarcastic genious that I am.:rolleyes:

lol no harm done! Well, you see most people in quebec who's first language is french also think Quebec should be a seperate country from Canada... That shows you their what kind of prvince we are! The french in quebec is weird, we have like Quebecer french than Slang french...which aint far off!

" Eh man, comment sa va??? Fuck man, je suis tellement tired la la!" Slang quebecer to me is a low level french mixed with english words and some man's and some lala's here and their! Than we have real quebec french, where they speak so fast and so much you misunderstand and forget everything they said! Well people in France have their noses up in the air at Quebec because we kinda stole their language and boutcherd it!

french from new brunswick is rare lol... and they have a funny accent and usually smell slightly like fish lol ;)

So people from Quebec actually put "lala" in their sentences? :lol: I guess lala is the new "Eh". And if you don't get my joke, then I feel kinda awkward now.

Good luck Br4ndon, and when you do sign on, 'twill be a joyous event, and I shall do a dance to celebrate.... Or I'll just listen to some more Symphony X like I always am. :headbang: