Official Off Topic Thread

yesterday i saw a chick i hadn't seen in a couple of years
she's got a 2 month-old son
says the father's "not in the picture"
she says she totally liked me when she was dating my best freind
[they broke up 3 years ago]
and she wants me to go down on her when she stops bleeding from her menstrual cycle
so i'm gonna get laid in a couple of days
woo-hoo

she wants me to go down on her when she stops bleeding from her menstrual cycle

You are a tongue ring after all.....as for getting laid...did the kid look big? the mother may have stretched a little....too win a prize you need to touch the sides.

Recent CD haul, comments anyone?

Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis
Sodom - Sodom
Overkill - Bloodletting
Mercenary - 11 Dreams
Kreator - Live Kreation
Freak Kitchen - Move
Freak Kitchen - Dead Soul Men

Cryptopsy are okay....they toured Australia recently but i found out after they played....would have gone to watch Flo.

Decapitated-I have Nihility...thats an awesome album.

Sodom....german thrash....have their moments...more poor ones than good ones unfortunately. We used to play a few songs off Agent Orange in a crap thrash band i was in at high school.

Overkill-Haven't listened to them since 'I Hear Black'. Like all the stuff before that.

Mercenary....11 Dreams is a kickass album...you should get pretty good mileage out of it.

Kreator-seeing them in just over 3 weeks....can't wait (15 years since the last time)

Freak Kitchen-you probably picked the best two FK albums...i love em.

All Freak Kitchen albums are the best. They all have killer tunes. Mattias is my favorite guitarist. He is very underrated.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Tongue Ring's got a Milf? :lol:
yes
actually she's younger than me [i'm 22] and [response to someone else's post] i like the little bit of extra weight she's put on, people are supposed to be soft, having 6-pack abs is not biologically normal, not even on a guy, if you eat everyday, you're body will store fat aroung the stomach so that you can live for a whole week with out solid food when food supply disapears, Kate Moss is now officially making more money than Tyra Banks because Tyra quit the modeling contract with victoria's secret, Tyra's show is like Springer in that you see an hour of film that took an hour to film, all the post production shit is done while tyra's asleep, where she didn't quit the modeling because of any time restraints, she was just so fucking tired of going through the frustraitingly excrusioating pain of trying to be as this as the other models [she actually said this on the Tyra Banks Show] google image search "Tyra Banks" and you'll see that Tyra's weight fluctuated dramatically [or at least a weight change that appears dramatic in todays world of women's bodies being anorexically thin/masculinely toned muscle] a human female should never, EVER be thinn-ER than Tyra was at her fatt-EST

Haha. Stolen from a bulletin I saw on myspace:

If 10 or more of the following symptoms apply to you, you may be suffering from a disease called "Poseuritis". Contact your local Metallurgist for a diagnosis immediately.

1. You think Iron Maiden are "Glam".
2. You think singers who actually sing must be gay.
3. You think a band is "more Metal" than another, just because they are "heavier", which in your mind, just means detuned guitars fed through gain-cranked solid state amps, and lots of screaming.
4. You think Hot Topic is a cool store.
5. You think Pantera's debut album was "Cowboys From Hell", and have no clue that they were a pure Glam band before "toughening their sound".
6. You claim to be a huge Pantera fan but when asked what you thought of Terry Glaze, you look confused.
7. You don't know that Pantera (1990-on) were basically an Exhorder tribute band.
8.. You claim to love Slayer, but bash any bands that wore make-up, had fantasy lyrics, hit high notes vocally, wore spandex, or tuned to "E", and do not know that Slayer started out as Dragon Slayer, who wore make-up, wore striped and matching spandex, tuned to "E", covered Deep Purple, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden songs, and whose vocalist (Tom Araya) hit high notes akin to Rob Halford.
9. You only know Rob Halford's name because it made big news when he announced he was gay.
10. You automatically assume that because somebody listens to oldschool Metal, that they are balding and in their early 40's.
11. When somebody says they like a lot of 80's Metal, you think they mean bands like Poison, Winger, Ratt, and Warrant.
12. You think Cannibal Corpse helped create Death Metal.
13. You think Dimmu Borgir and Cradle Of Filth are prime examples of true Black Metal.
14. You deny the fact that Venom not only coined the term, but also created Black Metal.
15. You think Metallica is still a good band.
16. You think that nobody knows who Celtic Frost, Bathory, Hirax, Mayhem, and Angel Witch are, simply because you, nor your teenage "Metal" friends know who they are.
17. You can't see the difference between Metal and Nu-"Metal".
18. You claim to despise Rap but most of the bands you listen to are what some call "wiggers".
19. You say Metallica are your favorite band, but you think that either Rob, Jason, or Cliff were Metallica's first bassist.
20. When a true Metalhead refers to you as a "wigger", you respond with, "I'm not a wigger, yo!".
21. You think you are Death Metal but you have no clue who Possessed, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, or even Death are.
22. You think Six Feet Under are one of the best Death Metal bands.
23. You think you are an "underground Metalhead" because you listen to a lot of Relapse Records bands, when half of them are just lesser known Nu-"Metal" bands.
24. You claim to be Hardcore but you have no idea who Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., The Cro-Mags, or Minor Threat are.
25. You have more band shirts than albums.
26. You wait for MTV, the radio, Headbanger's Ball, or your poseur friends to introduce you to good bands you aren't familiar with.
27. You think pants that actually fit are "gay".
28. You think of Green Day, Rancid, and Offspring as Punk bands.
29. You think Roadrunner Records only got better in the mid-late 90's.
30. You like DOD pedals.
31. You think Metal began in the 80's.
32. You think Ozzy is the "Godfather Of Metal" when in fact, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler wrote 95 f Black Sabbath's lyrics and music in their heyday.
33. You think Black Sabbath sucked.
34. You have no clue who Ritchie Blackmore or Michael Schenker are.
35. You think all fans of Iron Maiden are stuck in the 80's.
36. You have no clue what "Prog" means.
37. You actually like new Slayer.
38. You don't know that Def Leppard's first two albums were actually Metal.
39. You think that any notes/chords past the 6th fret, or first octave of a guitar are "gay".
40. You have spiky hair with frosted tips.
41. You consider yourself a huge fan of Machine Head, but have no idea who Violence are.
42. You think that Metalheads aren't supposed to like music that's not Metal.
43. When hearing an album and liking it, you refer to it as "phat".
44. You used to be an "alternative" or "thug" guy.
45. You think there is no festival more Metal than Ozzfest.
46. You think Hit Parader and Metal Edge are doing a good job at keeping Metal alive.
47. You think "Chaos A.D." and "Roots" are the best Sepultura albums.
48. In your mind, the more piercings and tattoos you have, the more Metal you are.
49. The only Black Sabbath songs you can think of are "Paranoid" and "Iron Man".
50. Most of your albums were bought at the local mall.

Beelzebub said:
Haha. Stolen from a bulletin I saw on myspace:

If 10 or more of the following symptoms apply to you, you may be suffering from a disease called "Poseuritis". Contact your local Metallurgist for a diagnosis immediately.

1. You think Iron Maiden are "Glam".
2. You think singers who actually sing must be gay.
3. You think a band is "more Metal" than another, just because they are "heavier", which in your mind, just means detuned guitars fed through gain-cranked solid state amps, and lots of screaming.
4. You think Hot Topic is a cool store.
5. You think Pantera's debut album was "Cowboys From Hell", and have no clue that they were a pure Glam band before "toughening their sound".
6. You claim to be a huge Pantera fan but when asked what you thought of Terry Glaze, you look confused.
7. You don't know that Pantera (1990-on) were basically an Exhorder tribute band.
8.. You claim to love Slayer, but bash any bands that wore make-up, had fantasy lyrics, hit high notes vocally, wore spandex, or tuned to "E", and do not know that Slayer started out as Dragon Slayer, who wore make-up, wore striped and matching spandex, tuned to "E", covered Deep Purple, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden songs, and whose vocalist (Tom Araya) hit high notes akin to Rob Halford.
9. You only know Rob Halford's name because it made big news when he announced he was gay.
10. You automatically assume that because somebody listens to oldschool Metal, that they are balding and in their early 40's.
11. When somebody says they like a lot of 80's Metal, you think they mean bands like Poison, Winger, Ratt, and Warrant.
12. You think Cannibal Corpse helped create Death Metal.
13. You think Dimmu Borgir and Cradle Of Filth are prime examples of true Black Metal.
14. You deny the fact that Venom not only coined the term, but also created Black Metal.
15. You think Metallica is still a good band.
16. You think that nobody knows who Celtic Frost, Bathory, Hirax, Mayhem, and Angel Witch are, simply because you, nor your teenage "Metal" friends know who they are.
17. You can't see the difference between Metal and Nu-"Metal".
18. You claim to despise Rap but most of the bands you listen to are what some call "wiggers".
19. You say Metallica are your favorite band, but you think that either Rob, Jason, or Cliff were Metallica's first bassist.
20. When a true Metalhead refers to you as a "wigger", you respond with, "I'm not a wigger, yo!".
21. You think you are Death Metal but you have no clue who Possessed, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, or even Death are.
22. You think Six Feet Under are one of the best Death Metal bands.
23. You think you are an "underground Metalhead" because you listen to a lot of Relapse Records bands, when half of them are just lesser known Nu-"Metal" bands.
24. You claim to be Hardcore but you have no idea who Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., The Cro-Mags, or Minor Threat are.
25. You have more band shirts than albums.
26. You wait for MTV, the radio, Headbanger's Ball, or your poseur friends to introduce you to good bands you aren't familiar with.
27. You think pants that actually fit are "gay".
28. You think of Green Day, Rancid, and Offspring as Punk bands.
29. You think Roadrunner Records only got better in the mid-late 90's.
30. You like DOD pedals.
31. You think Metal began in the 80's.
32. You think Ozzy is the "Godfather Of Metal" when in fact, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler wrote 95 f Black Sabbath's lyrics and music in their heyday.
33. You think Black Sabbath sucked.
34. You have no clue who Ritchie Blackmore or Michael Schenker are.
35. You think all fans of Iron Maiden are stuck in the 80's.
36. You have no clue what "Prog" means.
37. You actually like new Slayer.
38. You don't know that Def Leppard's first two albums were actually Metal.
39. You think that any notes/chords past the 6th fret, or first octave of a guitar are "gay".
40. You have spiky hair with frosted tips.
41. You consider yourself a huge fan of Machine Head, but have no idea who Violence are.
42. You think that Metalheads aren't supposed to like music that's not Metal.
43. When hearing an album and liking it, you refer to it as "phat".
44. You used to be an "alternative" or "thug" guy.
45. You think there is no festival more Metal than Ozzfest.
46. You think Hit Parader and Metal Edge are doing a good job at keeping Metal alive.
47. You think "Chaos A.D." and "Roots" are the best Sepultura albums.
48. In your mind, the more piercings and tattoos you have, the more Metal you are.
49. The only Black Sabbath songs you can think of are "Paranoid" and "Iron Man".
50. Most of your albums were bought at the local mall.

:D that basically defines every person in my school.