Official Off Topic Thread

Posted by Demonspell
Bought it today, haven't listened to it yet, but the heavier tracks are of near Planet X quality, the acoustic/synth duel on Sons Of Anu is amazing. As for Spiral Architect, I doubt it will ever happen...Oyvind just joined Arcturus, and Asgeir is drumming for about ten different bands now...

How is Arcturus then? Is it like SA? Do you know that they have broken up? How? When ?? AHHH?!!!

Man I am dying for the release of Thief3..Thief2 rocked..Thief1 not as good as T2 but still really good..A game that has stealing stuff AND killing people by snipering them, is my kind of style. Not to mention almost perfect graphics, gameplay and free first person movement..

SilentRealm said:
Man I am dying for the release of Thief3..Thief2 rocked..Thief1 not as good as T2 but still really good..A game that has stealing stuff AND killing people by snipering them, is my kind of style. Not to mention almost perfect graphics, gameplay and free first person movement..

Theif 2? MAN! I loved the first. I didn't even know sequels existed! I'm sooo behing the curve.

I'm looking foreward to Deus Ex 2 if there ever will be one. oh, and Project IGI 2. That's gonna be a killer game!

I don't like thief personally... i like doom and shit like that... nothing to do but blow shit up... no strategy involved. THAT'S a fun game. And the first and third mario kick ass.

I got opeth's Damnation cd today... everyone should check this shit out... it's amazing. Even if you don't like opeth, there is nothing death metal or whatever about it... it's just awesome. Go check it out. NOW!

one more thing... does anyone disagree with me when i say hot pockets are the greatest creation ever??

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I want Grand Theft Auto 4!!! I'm acar buff even though I can't drive.

Grand Theft Auto is so addicting! It's bummer that I can only play it at my friends house. But that game is the only way to crash your car into a wall and watch it go up in flames. Ooh,and the screaming captives, when you hijack a car...being a virtual reality criminal is fun. :heh:

Dynasty Warriors 4 :D Theres just something about poorly acted ancient chinese warriors with huge weapons that keeps me hooked to this game. Maybe it has something to do with the mass destruction o_O

Dado-x said:
You know, I've been playing X2: Wolverine's Revenge lately and it kicks some serious ass!

I just saw the movie and its SOOOO much better than the first one. Nightcrawler's effects are awesome, people actually die in this one, and Colassus's scene rules! I wish he was in it for longer! Anyway, I CANT WAIT UNTIL MATRIX 2!!! I'm thinking of going to the midnight showing, but if I dont go to that I'll go the next day. I can already tell its going to be my favorite movie ever.

Dado-x said:
You know, I've been playing X2: Wolverine's Revenge lately and it kicks some serious ass!

It looks cool.

Have you seen the new movie? Its killer!

A couple of my favorite parts is when wolverine slaughters the military guys in the school :headbang: , and the way that Magneto gets out of his prison.

The Yngster said:
...Anyway, I CANT WAIT UNTIL MATRIX 2!!! I'm thinking of going to the midnight showing, but if I dont go to that I'll go the next day. I can already tell its going to be my favorite movie ever.
poster_intnl_smith.jpg

I just watched The Matrix last night to make sure I remembered everything, seeing as I haven't seen it in a few years...

Damn good movie...

"Theif 2? MAN! I loved the first. I didn't even know sequels existed!"

OMG u don't even know about thief2????? it was brilliant!!! even better than the first..i played it like 4 times from beginning to end..and lookingglass co. was bought out by ion storm when thief3 was still on the drawing board..and not only did they promise that it will live up to the standards of the previous two..but it apparently will exceed them..they are using the 'unreal engine' for graphics this time to make it even more life like..ok u can say i'm extremely excited, i'm such a computer geek..

Oh and yeah!! i can't wait for matrix reloaded..LOL! i remember i couldn't even get down to The Rocks here in Sydney one time because of the filming of that, they had all the streets closed off..I was like..If I don't even get to see Keanu..I'm gonna be so mad..and i didn't..lol..